Jump to content
ZLOFENIX Games

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

-Panda- server setting Tickets:275 % Server Location : France Number of slots : 64 Maximum ping : 310   1) voteban enabled - open voting to ban the player 2)

Good admins, server will be great ;) 

Posted Images

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, aldjazirolol said:

strange! i see notification about admins reply but i dont see any reply)

I deleted his and your post. I gave you a chance and didn't warn you, but you're obviously brainless.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
В 06.08.2020 в 13:37, Hahated сказал:

I deleted his and your post. I gave you a chance and didn't warn you, but you're obviously brainless.

а ты очередной мудак,который получил маленькую власть. и вообще,какого ты трешь сообщения про сервер в теме сервера?! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2020 at 1:30 PM, aldjazirolol said:

а ты очередной мудак,который получил маленькую власть. и вообще,какого ты трешь сообщения про сервер в теме сервера?! 

1 - If you don't like server management - buy VPS and start your own.
2 - Your speech is at a level corresponding to a person who has only reached the 6th grade at school.
3 - If you don't like that I delete your comments (which are in violation) - GTFO!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

so, im new here just got everything up and running a few hours ago. My issue is I tried joining your server a few times. But it resulted in an immediate ban in seconds, or if im lucky in minutes. does anyone know why this keeps happening to me?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, brojoe13 said:

so, im new here just got everything up and running a few hours ago. My issue is I tried joining your server a few times. But it resulted in an immediate ban in seconds, or if im lucky in minutes. does anyone know why this keeps happening to me?

 

what is your nick name in game ? 

did u try test with new account ? maybe u banned via pb ?

did u update the pb ?

 

need know all this or send any screen 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

B7ackhawk

You should really start to ban people on server. Lot of cheaters. Some with one shot kills, some with WH. Saw some using aim scripts... etc etc

Also you should ping limit server to 150 max. People are playing with 250+ which ruins game

Edited by filipos181
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2020 at 3:16 AM, retour28 said:

Hi, when I try to join the server, admin kicks me literally after 10 seconds. I can't play anything other than locker / metro and I want to play the other maps from the other server

whats ur ping ? no admin kicks u , its automatic kick system cuz ur ping is higher than the limit "250ms"

Edited by ToXicLife
123
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2021 at 10:50 PM, lvl2sentry said:

Guys, what the hell with ping?

Screenshot_6.png

move closer to the server location , or get better internet no other fix for you , my ping is 70 and other ppl who got better internet and closer to server have 13 ping .

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2021 at 11:08 PM, markobojkovic275 said:

How to see if i got banned on server, i cant join, if i did, pls i would like to get in again, i wont do again some shit if i did some shit before.  BF4 panda, srbijapobedjuje2@gmail.come Mare.

whats ur ingame name ?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, filipos181 said:

B7ackhawk

You should really start to ban people on server. Lot of cheaters. Some with one shot kills, some with WH. Saw some using aim scripts... etc etc

Also you should ping limit server to 150 max. People are playing with 250+ which ruins game

cheaters get banned on a regular basis , either by the anti cheats used by zlo or the anti cheats used by panda . or they get reported on the forum and banned by the admins . if you think someone is cheating . type "!report (player name)" and we will look into it . plus no shame in understanding that if someone keeps killing you , maybe he just better player and not cheating . plus how could u see someone using aim scripts or whatever u saying ? as i say if u suspect someone report him to admins via discord or via the !report system.

Edited by ToXicLife
..
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/13/2021 at 10:08 PM, markobojkovic275 said:

How to see if i got banned on server, i cant join, if i did, pls i would like to get in again, i wont do again some shit if i did some shit before.  BF4 panda, srbijapobedjuje2@gmail.come Mare.

same bro they keep abusing to kick me

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...