ZLOFENIX Games

ALL SERVER RELATED TOPICS : DISCUSS HERE!

Message added by Lennie

I now ask the server in addition to open the PB, there is nothing to prevent or detect hacking method? Hackers too much. XD

ZLOFENIX anticheat catch cheaters too.  and also read in procon forum and metabans forum.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We face this issue on our servers too... Fix is still unkown!

i'll try to translated for you . thank you

Zlogames... Please Help..  1. I created the server .  2.Everything worked fine. the server was INGAME. I could change the map and do other editings. 3. But :scratch:  :scratch:  :scratch:  ;(  ;( 

Posted Images

Hello ..

i have a porblem when i try to connect to any punkbuster server i got this messge <player 'GrapeApe'  ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 03c011be> this messge show up to every punkbuster server since day i install the game  .. any advice please .

Hello ..

i have a porblem when i try to connect to any punkbuster server i got this messge <player 'GrapeApe'  ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 03c011be> this messge show up to every punkbuster server since day i install the game  .. any advice please .

create a new account on zloemu as pb has conflicts with other databases

• 2 weeks later...

This is about the new update for the server.

It says login and pass not in .exe but bat file , can anyone tell me how to exactly  do that ?

Cause every time I run the server 'Zlofenix universal crack'  gives an error "Crack won't work with this file!"

Edited by YOLO4
  • 2 weeks later...

Having a problem for a day now. trello tried to fix it, i played normally, i shut down the pc, when i opened now, again the same thing.

missing dll error 0x0000045a with chinese letters.

and origin asks for email etc...

Having a problem for a day now. trello tried to fix it, i played normally, i shut down the pc, when i opened now, again the same thing.

missing dll error 0x0000045a with chinese letters.

and origin asks for email etc...

Since you have closed windows defender http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5918-windows-defender-turn-off-windows-10-a.html

the only thing I can think of is Malicious software removal tool  http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r13830565-Remove-Windows-Malicious-Software-Removal-Tool   

where you search on your entire pc for an exe called  mrt.exe and delete it

my server can't go online after v7 update. I'm sure i update the srv.zip and launcher.dll. and launcherclient updated too. conected to master server. game state prod. zloemu registered.. 

but my server keeps offline.

did you add the line to bat file?  http://zlogames.ru/index.php?/topic/4079/

Just add to cmd line -zlogin login -zpass pass                                 (orange= your log in credetials to your server)

like this....   start bf3.exe -serverInstancePath "%INSTANCEDIRECTORY%" -Server.ServerName "%SERVERNAME%" -GamePort %GAMEPORT% -RemoteAdminPort %REMOTEADMINPORT% +admin.password "%ADMINPASSWORD%" -PingSite %PINGSITE% -Region %REGION% -zlogin login -zpass pass

Careful with spaces..only one after each word

no bf3pass.exe needed

did you add the line to bat file?  http://zlogames.ru/index.php?/topic/4079/

Just add to cmd line -zlogin login -zpass pass                                 (orange= your log in credetials to your server)

like this....   start bf3.exe -serverInstancePath "%INSTANCEDIRECTORY%" -Server.ServerName "%SERVERNAME%" -GamePort %GAMEPORT% -RemoteAdminPort %REMOTEADMINPORT% +admin.password "%ADMINPASSWORD%" -PingSite %PINGSITE% -Region %REGION% -zlogin login -zpass pass

Careful with spaces..only one after each word

no bf3pass.exe needed

I did this.. I redo all the steps from zlo server hosting tutorials. But still, the LauncherServer.exe had no response after I run the bat file and server is hosted. 

What makes me feel even weird is.

The server runs pretty fine at first v7 is updated.. but somedays later there are no interactions between launcherserver.exe and that bf3.exe

I did this.. I redo all the steps from zlo server hosting tutorials. But still, the LauncherServer.exe had no response after I run the bat file and server is hosted. 

What makes me feel even weird is.

The server runs pretty fine at first v7 is updated.. but somedays later there are no interactions between launcherserver.exe and that bf3.exe

Ok can you give me more detail?  it says OFF line in the server window? are you using zlofenix server launcher? 

try bigworld12 server launcher.. it has an error tree (to show you excactly where the problem is) show me also picture of the problem (either here or PM me)

So I'm having trouble logging in at all. I created an account on zlogames.ru and zloemu.org but when following the walkthrough I start up the launcher and get an error saying it can't connect to Master. I've cleared it through my firewall and even disabled my AV for the time being. Am I missing something or is there an issue with the Master Server?

So I'm having trouble logging in at all. I created an account on zlogames.ru and zloemu.org but when following the walkthrough I start up the launcher and get an error saying it can't connect to Master. I've cleared it through my firewall and even disabled my AV for the time being. Am I missing something or is there an issue with the Master Server?

as you can see here: http://zloemu.org/

the BF3 master is online since >15 hours. Check your firewall-settings again or use a different launcher.

I do not know if I can explain here, but we will try.
At the beginning of the official EA servers bf3 existed many problems with "netcode" and with that much hindered the game, sometimes vc was behind a wall and a player acertava you because in his screen you were still away from the wall.
Here in ZLO servers all worked perfectly fine without this problem as with Official EA. Only after upgrading the ZLO it seems that the problem of "netcode" returned. Because I was always host and never had any problem, and now I find myself with this problem, and when I play on another server can see all the first players before they see me. And realize that the lower the ping of the players is worse. Because when I walk into gringo servers I look like a Rambo kill a lot of people because I'm always seeing them first. When I walk into my ping servers which is the lowest it happens on the contrary, the players always see me first.
I do not know if I was the only one to notice this, most like the guys tried to observe this ok? Thank you!

It was used Google Translate.

• 1 month later...

Simple and Short , I want to host a server in India,Mumbai. 

Players:32 or 48player

I want to know system specs

CPU Cores and clock speed per core

Ram

Bandwith download/upload [ sure server not gonna use more than 20mb up/ 15mb down]

System type : win/linus if window than which one

Any Suggestions will be welcome

Simple and Short , I want to host a server in India,Mumbai. 

Players:32 or 48player

I want to know system specs

CPU Cores and clock speed per core

Ram

Bandwith download/upload [ sure server not gonna use more than 20mb up/ 15mb down]

System type : win/linus if window than which one

Any Suggestions will be welcome

follow FAQ on how to open server and try :)  windows all versions work from win 7 to win 10  http://zlogames.ru/index.php?/topic/2869/

Linux also as a FAQ on how   http://zlogames.ru/index.php?/topic/4405/

its all about ow stable your connection is , upload speed and how good the server pc is :) 

Edited by trello