How to host my own server?
This is the general instruction how to host your own server. If you face some troubles, please, read actual FAQ or Archive with servers dedicated topics. If this doesn't help, feel free to ask your fully described questions here.
First you need to download all required files:
1. Download Server Files R14 for BFH
2. Download Server Launcher 3. Register your server here 4. Under your client account ( that you need to play with to activate it )
5. Edit the *.bat file with following content:
set SERVERNAME=YOUR SERVER NAME :: Choose your server name
set REMOTEADMINPORT=0.0.0.0:48888 :: IP and port for procon
set ADMINPASSWORD=YOURPASS :: To connect to procon
set REGION=EU ::Country where server is hosted
set ZLOGIN=******* ::server login
set ZPASS=******* ::server pass
start bfh_server_Final.exe -serverInstancePath "%INSTANCEDIRECTORY%" -Server.ServerName "%SERVERNAME%" -GamePort %GAMEPORT% -RemoteAdminPort %REMOTEADMINPORT% +admin.password "%ADMINPASSWORD%" -PingSite %PINGSITE% -Region %REGION% -zlogin %ZLOGIN% -zpass %ZPASS%
6. Run ZServer.exe
7. Start your server through StartServer.bat
Basic Settings / How to set up your own server?
Also in the Admin folder, These files are required:
BanList.txt - Players you ban in procon will be saved here
MapList.txt -Map rotation list
ReservedSlotsList.txt -List of nicknames to reserve slots in server
2. How to start your server:2.1 - Start ZServer.exe
2.2 - Start StartServer.bat
2.3 - Have fun with your server.