ZLOFENIX Games

BF3 Launcher by Killzone and Skan

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TEMPORARY NON CRASHING VERSION!!! DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/?cv1woi6qv2bopw5 STATS REMOVED. WILL IMPLEMENT FULL STATS FOR NEXT UPDATE: General stats, awards, weapons, veh

Reserved

v1.5.1b - Release notes & Changelog   Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?5ooe4wocxqap4d0   1.Changelog + API Update - ZloEmu V6 - > read Note-1 + Launching singleplayer works different now (r

Posted Images

1.0 Final released!

Might be bugged, tell me if you find any bugs.

Translated in 11 Languages.(FR,ESP,POR,UKR,RO,RU,TUR,Arabic,BG,CZ,DE)

edit: I uploaded the wrong .exe *Fail*. The good exe is uploading now. Stay tuned.

edit 2: Added link

Cant get the player name. In older versions there was the email but a lot of people said to change it.

I'll add search later. I wanted to release this version now so you can use the new launcher while i add new stuff :)

ok here is a list of some bugs and suggestions

1 - you can't choose multiple presets at the server filtering (the player count is legit though)

"for Example : choosing a server either HardCore or Infantry only BUT not Normal"

2 - the "ping" in the server browser is higher than in "Favorites" & "History"

3 - launcher Crashes after launching the Game witch causes the Game not to be Maximized

4 - maybe add "Full" and "Empty" options at the server filters

5 - maybe adding a tray icon telling you what server you are playing on now so when you are in-game the main launcher closes and the tray icon opens  .. and when you close the game it re-opens the main launcher

"the tray icon can be useful for adding an animated back ground"

like in this forum

http://zlogames.ru/index.php?showtopic=1471&hl=redesign

6 -  add a link to the zlolog profile "the bf3.zloemu.org link" to make it easier to share stats to other players

7 - maybe take the button design from this template website ?

http://namer.bl.ee/

8 -  i suggest making an option to change the server browsing list from buttons browsing to one big list to make it easy "just saying"

9 - designing idea for the search

you put a search button next to the join button

(Info     Join      Search)

when you click on the search button it opens a new forum 

like this

"this is just an idea"

B3wImBG.jpg

=====================================

For the Arabic Translation

=====================================

I think the Big characters thing in Arabic translation can be solved by using

Arial Font

it's less Swaggy but does the Job :P

the Translation is 99.999% right :D

just two little things

1 - the numbers in the Arabic Stats are missing the (Dots)

eNyGilN.jpg

even when i change the language to English

jNrOLHZ.jpg

This is the Right Form for it

npXpln8.jpg

I hope i helped you improving this Great launcher :D

Bigworld12 just covered nearly all the things that I was gonna do...

Anyway, just for the sake of asking, what criteria is chosen while giving the soldier picture in stats? Class having most score? Anyway, if we could choose the soldier avatar, it would be better! Nice going with the launcher by the way!

Bigworld12 just covered nearly all the things that I was gonna do...

Anyway, just for the sake of asking, what criteria is chosen while giving the soldier picture in stats? Class having most score? Anyway, if we could choose the soldier avatar, it would be better! Nice going with the launcher by the way!

You get the soldier from the class you play the most.

Found a grave error! or is it just me?

Tried it on my friends PC ...
It opens , sounds etc working but pure white display...
Then i checked it out on my system, same!
Button sounds etc working

Edited by SASBLACKBURN

The same error - white screen and can only hear the sound! When you click on a window - crash occurs

It should have been beta23 not final 1.0...

Just saying...

And yeah, i am not alone with the problem!

Please do note that selections are working.I accidentally clicked on the place where the 'SINGLEPLAYER' option was bound to be placed and the single player launched. So its not that it ain't working!

Edited by SASBLACKBURN

Ok guys, heres what i found!

The launcher is INCOMPATIBLE with sweetfx for some reason. Tried over riding it by using radeonpro , still no results!

Removed the sweetfx files and it started working..(FOR NOW)...

Also, you should have let the background shown in the preview remain!(Official background)

ABOVE ALL , AS BIGWORLD POINTED OUT, THE LAUNHCER CRASHES AFTER MAP LOAD

Why is sweetfx integration not working?

Correct this stuff and you will have the a gorgeous launcher !

# Previous launcher had no problem whatsoever with sweetfx and radeonpro and stuff

Did you guys change compiler or something? What exactly did you guys do to create this launcher? Changed language?

Edited by SASBLACKBURN

I think it's because the launcher is using directx 10 for rendering... If i switch back to software render it would be laggy as hell... The problem is, i have no clue how to fix the sweetfx issue...

And the other problem, the crash after loading.. Im gonna fix it today when im at pc...

I think it's because the launcher is using directx 10 for rendering... If i switch back to software render it would be laggy as hell... The problem is, i have no clue how to fix the sweetfx issue...

And the other problem, the crash after loading.. Im gonna fix it today when im at pc...

I shame, I can not abandon sweetfx

Sweetfx is the best thing that can happen to bf3! It just lifts the game to a whole new level and makes you want to play more!

Anyway, sweetfx supports directx 9 to 11and so that must not be the problem!

Why not force GPU rendering/ Hardware acceleration? Can you do that? 

Also please change the background image if possible, this one's good too but why not try the other one?

Edited by SASBLACKBURN

SASBLACKBURN,

Okay, had a look on SweetFX.

That thiny injects everytime a program using DirectX is open, causing the white screen. So far, I know what's causing the problem and we will have a look on the launcer coding later when Killzone comes home. Maybe we can block sweetfx until the game opens. OR, change the launcher location from the ROOT game folder. That should sweetfx ignore the launcer.

It is already on GPU rendering. DirectX only works on GPU's not CPU.

And about language, we rewrote the entire program to support hardware acceleration.

We choose that background image because puting the old one would make things look bad. I.E. buttons on white area of background would barely be visible.

SASBLACKBURN,

Okay, had a look on SweetFX.

That thiny injects everytime a program using DirectX is open, causing the white screen. So far, I know what's causing the problem and we will have a look on the launcer coding later when Killzone comes home. Maybe we can block sweetfx until the game opens. OR, change the launcher location from the ROOT game folder. That should sweetfx ignore the launcer.

It is already on GPU rendering. DirectX only works on GPU's not CPU.

And about language, we rewrote the entire program to support hardware acceleration.

We choose that background image because puting the old one would make things look bad. I.E. buttons on white area of background would barely be visible.

Covers all the questions...Thanks!

I'm more interested - will work with Sweetfx? If you can not do anything, then I'm sorry ... I have to use the old version of the beta

We have no choice, we WILL make it work with SweetFX, now that i've tested it and actually like the graphics xD

SASBLACKBURN,

You're welcome :D

We have no choice, we WILL make it work with SweetFX, now that i've tested it and actually like the graphics xD

SASBLACKBURN,

You're welcome :D

Great! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

If you liked sweetfx, maybe you will want to check this out

http://zlogames.ru/index.php?showtopic=1304&page=2          last post

Just make minor adjustments if you wish a change is needed, or else tell me and i will do it for you!

Edited by SASBLACKBURN

Oh my God! I still see him in action! Many mistakes as many language errors! Who gave you the translation into Russian? Grapik? This is an outrage!

This should not be the final version! A lot of bugs and errors!

Grapik did the russian translation.

Also, the launcher works flawlessly (except some minor bugs) without sweetfx. It is Final 1.0. Final means the permanent state of the launcher and the version is for the bugs which may occur and fix. 1.0, 1.1, 1.2

Grapik did the russian translation.

Also, the launcher works flawlessly (except some minor bugs) without sweetfx. It is Final 1.0. Final means the permanent state of the launcher and the version is for the bugs which may occur and fix. 1.0, 1.1, 1.2

My mistake.Right now fix