ZLOFENIX Games

Error d3382ced:984c6a38:00000000:00000000

Hola!.

He jugando durante bastante tiempo a los sims 4 con ZLOrigin. Pero desde la última actualización, no me deja jugarlo porque me sale el error d3382ced:984c6a38:00000000:00000000

Busqué en foros y recomendaban reiniciar el Zemu, verificar si ZL estaba abierto e instalar el Origin original. 

He hecho todas esas cosas, he incluso reiniado el PC, el ZEmu siempre está abierto como administrador y el ZLorigin también está abierto solo una vez, no tengo más de un ícono de él abierto en la barra de windows. Pero el error sigue apareciendo.

También probé desinstalar el Zemu y el ZLOrigin y volverlos a reinstalar, pero nada.

Mi antivirus está desactivado mientras los uso. Como digo, nunca antes había pasado y no sé qué hacer :C

Por favor ayuda :C

3 часа назад, Gnev10 сказал:

If i don't launch it, game doesn't run :C

according to the screen above it's launched. Try to delete game cache, remove  tray, saves and mods folder and run the game only from zclient

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I have the same problem, I tried deleting tray, saves and mods but it still doesen't work (I'd like to know how to delete the cache, but I thing I also did that). I don't know what to do. I've been using ZLOrigin for a year now and everything was fine until the last update the game had. 

21 час назад, holicaracoli сказал:

Because I already tried that solution and it didn't work, I said it in the post...

dont launch zlorigin, just run the game from zclient, at the bottom of the program

• 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By DatsunDrift
      Hello,
      I am experiencing an issue when attempting to run ZClient ver. 05.18.11.06. Upon launching the client, it connects and displays that it is "updating CGOGx32". It immediately displays "Autoupdate error 2 CGOGx32" and disconnects. I looked in Program Data and I don't have the specified file although I do have the x64 version. Not sure what to do to get past this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      ~DatsunDrift
    • By XXpapaaXX
      Tried everything i cant play battlefield 4 keeps on saying "YOUR DOWNLOAD HAS BEEN PAUSED NEED PERMISSION" uinstalled nad installed origin so many times nothing works.
    • By DimitriFrvr
      When i try to update the game it verifies after that i get an error message like this one

• By Gnev10
      Hi.
      I'm trying to download TS4 actualization, but the download speed decrease to cero always :C
    • By Nik09
      For a long time i played to ts4 in zlorigin but three days before I've a problema I had reinstalled the game but the download i blocked and zclient advice me "can't connect to cload 1
    • By MOruga
      Buenos días,
      Me ha salido un error esta mañana al iniciar con ZClient: "Error en la actualización automática 1 CLoaderx64z" y tras este mensaje se me desconecta automáticamente.
      He probado a encender y a apagar el ordenador, borrar el archivo CLoaderx64 pero nada.
      ¿Alguien me podría ayudar? Muchas gracias

• By Eugenia305
      I had the game installed with the zlorigin but as soon as a new update of the game came out I could not update it. The download shows that the download speed is zero, sometimes the zlorigin and the zloemu closed by themself. I don´t know what could it be, I uninstalled everything and trying reinstalling but now i can´t even download the game.

• By Ard4x
      Hello. I play Sims 4 on ZLOrigin. I reset my PC. When I tried to download Sims 4, It gave me an error. Error is "196613:200" Can someone help me? And, game  gave me an license error too when i didn't reset my PC.
    • By 93akgae
      Hello!
      This morning i was playing Sims 4 like normal, but a few hours when i tried to log in again suddenly zclient wont autoupdate. It says Autoupdate error 1 Zl. I have already tried deleting the files and downloading again, also deleted zlorigin, i already made an exception for all the files, i dont have origin installed so it doesnt show up on task manager, rebooted my pc, i tried logging in with an alternate account, i checked and the name of the file is correct and theres no other file in the folder with it, i dont know what to do. im getting a little desperate here