ZLOFENIX Games

you're stating megafire as hacker. hes not hacking and u know those boxes doesnt save u from getting killed. he's only another XP abuser.

and for the second "hacker"-look his stats and the playtime.

it's not a wallhack he simple notices u really fast.

now one tip: stop play like a retard lying and waiting enemy kill you or while u get chance to take them down. battlefield isnt only cover, its about moving and not have your location pinpointed.

to sum up: learn how to play

@Brendo @ZLOFENIX close the topic please.

23322332.png

2125445.png

Edited by Shino128

Интересные товарищи. Причём оба ...

Мое личное мнение, на основании предоставленного видео,  что  оба подозреваемых читеры ВХ - 100% 

Кроме того,  один из подозреваемых под ником  MegaFIRE  окромя не совсем честной игры еще и  на сервера быстрой прокачки захаживал, т.к.  сотого полкана за 90 часов игры взял)))  Счтитаю, что мистера  MegaFIRE   КАК МИНИМУМ    нужно обнулить, что бы не повадно было.

Но как говорится, последние слово за ЗлоФениксом. 

3 hours ago, Archer7970 said:

Both hackers.... 

@Shino128 He was hiding and waiting for them to approach and he got successful... They came and killed him.... 

i dont see any hacking reason since they appeared right in front of him.

with that kind of evidence i cant say anything to support the topic.

26 minutes ago, Shino128 said:

i dont see any hacking reason since they appeared right in front of him.

with that kind of evidence i cant say anything to support the topic.

At 1:35 , its confirmed that ''Mega'' is hacker...

and we have so many proofs against ''abn'' already

This video's can't proofe nothing.

6 player's on map..come on people, you must be kidding. I can make every player looks like ESP user in game play like this.

Just go at same place 2-3 time's, and 4th time i record you (becouse you already know where e'm i)

I was doing this (kill's)  to player's with 40-60 of them on map. Just becouse they are campers and they go to same place all the time.

On other map's people can designate you as a target, other player's don't even need to see you. Can be designated from distance (tank, heli, player) and think you are "safe" but you are not.

I was acused 100 times for wh, just becuse other players designate target near me,  wich i can't see at the moment.

I was playing with ABN and i didn't notice anything suspicious abouth him. Only thing suspicious abouth him is kill streak.

Can be game bug or error. just like i can't unlock some assigment's i have finished, but they are stil locked.

I simply can't accept that he is so stupid to join small number player map and make 500 kill streak, withouth be shot..?

Thinkind MEGA is a hacker is stupid. He is maybee a kid, who just join booster server and don't even know this.

"He" have "proof" against "abn"...Yea sure.... DEJA VU 

I was hiding in different places all the time! Yet he still found me, and no I was not "spotted" by other players, and in the first video at 1:35 you can see "Mega" pre shoot me and then go to my exact position.

In the second video nearly at the end I went to a corner of the map and abn found me without problems, I wasn't spotted or anything, also people in my team and even in his team were complaining that they were hacking.

It seems that currently exists an undetected cheat for Zlo and a lot of people are using it , I miss when the servers had Punkbuster enabled as an "extra layer" of protection.

Edited by Waffer

Вот читеров развелось бан пожизненный впилипить пусть катышки со свитеров по вечерам собирают 

1 hour ago, Waffer said:

the map and abn found me without problems, I wasn't spotted or anything, also people in my team and even in his team were complaining that they were hacking.

It seems that currently exists an undetected cheat for Zlo and a lot of people are using it , I miss when the servers had Punkbuster enabled as an "extra layer" of protection.

you like what i said or not. but if these two players keeps camping they can move around to find out where ull will go instead of instantly engaging to kill you.

it looks like he was leading you without giving a chance to you to pinpoint his own location XD well that's smart xd

@Waffer

Sorry i'm late with answer. 

I know you from RvO. You are sniper guy...You are all the time at train with sniper. I'm i correct.?.. : )

Other thing's about you'r (sniper) game play i will keep for myself.

On you'r first video i can see megaFIRE was killed, then Kiev shot other guy with Magnum 44

Few sec. after, Kiev send massage "Megafire stop hacking".... ha,ha

I don't want to say is this guy cheating or not, but funny situation.

You miss punkbuster....Sure.. i know...lol

Unbeatable Punkbuster...what a joke...good one

@Archer7970

I can't belive you unban me (even if i didn't play, saw i can join RvO) and ban me aggain, just becouse my first massage on this topic.I said you have ego problem.

If i want to play on your server belive me i can play enny time. I can ruin it if i want, but i don't want becouse of other player's.

Say hallo to people on your server in my name.

22 minutes ago, IInsiderr said:

@Waffer

I know you from RvO. You are sniper guy...You are all the time at train with sniper. I'm i correct.?.. : )

On you'r first video i can see megaFIRE was killed, then Kiev shot other guy with Magnum 44

@Archer7970

I can't belive you unban me (even if i didn't play, saw i can join RvO) and ban me aggain, just becouse my first massage on this topic.I said you have ego problem.

If i want to play on your server belive me i can play enny time. I can ruin it if i want, but i don't want becouse of other player's.

@IInsiderr

yeah punkbuster needed for all servers because some hackers will ruin the game

say thx to your god punkbuster is off in some servers

you knows well what I mean

Edited by Ha071BAsraWi

I'm sorry but I think you're confusing me with someone else, I don't play on RVO.

And yes I know punkbuster it's not unbeatable but sure it helps with most of the hacks.

Anyways that's just your opinion and you're free to express it.

8 hours ago, IInsiderr said:

@Waffer

@Archer7970

@IInsiderr I temp ban everyone to give them another chance but you dont deserve this as you are hacker for sure . 

If you want to play clean you are welcom otherwise we will permanent ban you if you continued hack