ZLOFENIX Games

Читер - 100%. Использует хак на урон. При наличии 53 ХП Фамас не может убить с одной пули вне зависимости в какую часть тела она попала. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont know from where you. Implying i dont know how subnet bans works. Not all. Not isp, subnets. Feel the difference already. Egypt not banned, morocco - yes, still not all subnets. Too s

If you have, I recommend posting because this video there you was 53% of health and he did not kill you through the wall.

@basrawi   1st you'r father is ultra noob who made you retharded like this. 2nd Go to you'r desert and fuck some goat, that is something you guy's do the best.    People this goat

Posted Images

Look this parshooter now... ha,ha

You didn't read my post's. I play 15, maybe more years FPS

Yes i'm not playing with jet's all time.My game is Lock-on FC. But when something don't look normal, it simply don't look normal.

I'm locked below radar..ok, i drop flares and got hit ok..I can't go on your back, no sngle chance ok.

Hack's can be covered up, and there is (payed) hack with no traces on recording. 

I didn't report you, and i don't know what is your problem here with me..?? I know every single hacker on ZLO comunity, and didn't report a single person.

If you'r play and your stats is normal,then you have my APOLOGIZE publicly..!

Nittaio.JPG

my state is normal i just used 10000000Xp server what's the problem in that ? XD 
at least i am not cheating like you

Edited by aboodalsa

Tha't is what i'm talking about kid. Everything about you is "normal"

You have more wehicle kills with 11h play. then me playing 1 month in heli. 10Xp don't need to be server 10XP

See.. Carma is a [MOD]...Now enjoy you'r ban.

[MOD]

Edited by Cepora
В 06.06.2016 в 23:42, IInsiderr сказал:

Tha't is what i'm talking about kid. Everything about you is "normal"

You have more wehicle kills with 11h play. then me playing 1 month in heli. 10Xp don't need to be server 10XP

See.. Carma is a [MOD]...Now enjoy you'r ban.

[MOD]

next swaring  - BAN

first i didn't know that it's not allowed no one said anything about it second at least i am not killing everyone in my server with hack 3rd i can create new acc and reach colonel 100 again with another server 4th i am just better in playing than you noob 5th go fuck yourself "kid"

Let the partty started..!!!!...

Swaring is not on forum rules (i read it,but who cares)

Now happy felowship will be more happy, including this little f.g Inittio...!!!!! Afther all this.. (honor thing,this is something they don't have)..I don't need to do this but i must, simply honor thing !.. (who cares about BF3 rank,it's just a rank..can be clnl-100, 100 times)

Ok..i see where all of this leads.I try to be fair player. I will be banned soon or later, any way i see.All becouse this guy's know each other.

Basrawi was right..! I'm a hacker.. (but not kind what is he thinking here)

Now when i will be suerly banned, i can say....I didn't shot you try cointainer (if i did, i will say now). I didn't shot you with damage hack with SPAS-12 flagette (course, not even damage hack with FAMAS, and not Magic bullet)

Do you guy's kno'w what is -MENSA- ..? That is the reason why i can handle all of you.

If i got banned (probably i will)...I will do to happy felowship a favor, at least to be happy.. 1-15 day's

Enought to make some videos and tutorials for all BF3 community, and all banned & site blocked user on the world. (one Insider (guess why is this my name) less, 1000's to go)...(of course i will not be "1-less", don't wory "felowship")

I will be here (especialy on RvO) 365 day's in (unplayable) year.....Hope you understand.

Especially thanks to Amstel-LAN server, Hellas (pacman) server,WYD server.!! They will be clean of me and ruining their game...And some others servers..don't wory...End everyone who are good people and who know me, and paly with me.

Everibody know's i was fair player, now fair player era is finish.

I don't give guarantee for players who will wach my tutorials to be fair to others (this is in case i got banned,but it is 101% sure i will be banned now)

Thank you guy's (who know me) for gameplay-just for fun.. I didn't repoart no one, not single person. I'm going with clear heart,and with stile...But remember...

I'll be back..lol

My message for all of you haters, in one song from: Frenk Sinatra-My way

"the record show's,.. i took the blow's,... and did it myyy way ..!

I wish you all (players) luck....Insider

Cepora:

keep-calm-and-just-do-it-1189.png

кто  может подробно перевести последнее сообщение?,а то очень интересно а мысль хочется понять на русском)

7 часов назад, hardrocky сказал:

кто  может подробно перевести последнее сообщение?,а то очень интересно а мысль хочется понять на русском)

Там мысль упала с рельсов и не один раз, вчера читал - ничего не понял. И похоже не только я.

16 часов назад, ZLOFENIX сказал:

Там мысль упала с рельсов и не один раз, вчера читал - ничего не понял. И похоже не только я.

ясно...спасибо

• 4 weeks later...

Brendo:  No need to block me. I just ask what is the reason for ban..?

It's clear you dont have a reason, that is way you block me.

people who reporting me have 585 kill streak, 7700 meters HS and suspicious service star and better stats....And i'm "cheater"

Banned people...wach for my channel in next 20 day's

Here is video from "hacker" (montage and gameplay with score)

Next acc i will hack, and you will see how it look's like. i don't care for rank.

VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOmkYHsydAg

basrawi.JPG

Brendo.JPG

archer.JPG

Everyone knows Archer is one of the few skilled players in zlo that is 100% clean ,please you choosed the wrong player to slander,you've been caught cheating,zlo updated his anti cheat system,dozens of People who I was thinking were good players are now in that list,guess what? Archer is not in that list,this means he is one of the most skilled players in all zlo!!!!! So shut Your mouth you are not worth of him

@TheMarksman  

I dont wan't to slender him, i just wan't to show to people how selective here "ban" is.

Just like i said, you guy's know each other (admins and mods here). And RVO also have monopoly on servers.

No need to defend him. You can not defend what can't be defended

His service stars, 8km HS, no wehicle play, and "Sience Fiction" kill streak tell for themself's....But he is RVO admin, so players are not the same treated here...This is the point i put his picture, people can see.

With that kill streak, he is champion, like all other "skilled players"

So story about skill, seal someone else. You have skill up on video, where is his video..?

@ZLOFENIX

Can you tell me the reason of the ban...? I didn't see the reason.

1 hour ago, mungos said:

@TheMarksman  

I dont wan't to slender him, i just wan't to show to people how selective here "ban" is.

Just like i said, you guy's know each other (admins and mods here). And RVO also have monopoly on servers.

No need to defend him. You can not defend what can't be defended

His service stars, 8km HS, no wehicle play, and "Sience Fiction" kill streak tell for themself's....But he is RVO admin, so players are not the same treated here...This is the point i put his picture, people can see.

With that kill streak, he is champion, like all other "skilled players"

So story about skill, seal someone else. You have skill up on video, where is his video..?

@ZLOFENIX

Can you tell me the reason of the ban...? I didn't see the reason.

1st not all players ultra noobs like you

2nd you deserve this ban to learn to stop hacking

Just now, ZLOFENIX said:

I know almost no one, used cheats - will be banned, if detected or was proof. ANYONE.

And i will not tell ban reason, cheat was detected.

can u ask server manager to turn on pb i think this might help

@mungos These stats are buggy and i'm not alone. My highest streak is 69 and yes i dont use vehicles coz i dont play conquest . I like destroy ppl rather than capturing objectives or planting bombs .

Just explaining this to clear myself