ZLOFENIX Games

Donation for ZLO

Okay i know i have cheated my account was i don't remember the name though but gmail was arnavkachhy@gmail.com and it was long way before i cheated for the first time and got Z ban okay mistake was mine i didn't knew that you people ban people for multiacc i thought you banned me i am done after a long time i saw ban players list and i saw i am banned for cheating and multiacc okay i know you people will never unban me now i recently made one more account (sorry for that) i just want a chance to prove myself i mean if you can give me a chance to play bf3 multiplayer again i would be very very happy there is no way to escape it so i decided whether i can donate you and if you can unban me will that be alright? see i love BF3 i swear not to cheat i will even donate so i hope you can give me 1 last chance

~Thank You

The community does not need people who cheat.

It is a character trait that some people possess because they want everything 'now'. These people simply do not want to put in the time and effort to learn skills and earn rewards.

To answer your post directly, this is not something that ZLO could ever do.

What you are suggesting is 'pay to cheat'.

No thank you.

6 hours ago, Zooke said:

The community does not need people who cheat.

It is a character trait that some people possess because they want everything 'now'. These people simply do not want to put in the time and effort to learn skills and earn rewards.

To answer your post directly, this is not something that ZLO could ever do.

What you are suggesting is 'pay to cheat'.

No thank you.

Pretty sure you are wasting your time here , why not go for Origin , cheap and trial acc , what is really worth to mentioned that you can buy accounts again when you get banned , WHAT A SAVAGE LIFE :p