ZLOFENIX Games

Just now, Cepora said:

wtf? do you know - whats is lag server? and 1-st have ping 100, 2-nd 200 / in lag server you dont see anithing/ in lag server you can to see knife but will be killed with gun. in video i see some lag on server/ and asked about 2nd video / if you wanna to try lag server you can connect on my server where i have ping 5 nd you over 200 / i can to steram on youtube or some and you will think - what i kill you with 1 shoot. because server is lag and you will have big ping. im about this talking not more.

@Cepora I always play with high pings and i know pings dont matter ( atleast in my case )... His pings are not great nor my pings are the best..looks like you are trying to save him ...

HE HACKS and im sure .. 96streak and clear aimbot in video is enough for proof ( FORGET 1shotkill coz i dont have prroof for this )

This image is in this lag server if u are interested and i played in hellas too where admins have 0 ping and they dont kill me in 1shot coz they dont hack.... @ZLOFENIX Ban him plz

rere.jpg

3 минуты назад, Archer7970 сказал:

@Cepora looks like you are trying to save him ...

nope i dont know who is it / i want to believe in real facts nothing more.

Edited by Cepora
12 minutes ago, Ha0771870372 said:

im sure he is hacking 100%

but record 1 more video for cepora and turn punkbuster in the server

I need to wait for him to come back in the server... 

4 hours ago, Archer7970 said:

Not proof for 1 shot kill because you are playing in a HC server (60% health) and the maximum damage the M40A5 in the body is 80% but watching the video maybe he's using aimbot.

the only way to get enemy shot in hardcore/normal mode like in video archer made requires alot of practise with the wrist(dragshoting). 

but that requires perfect timing of when and how much to drag your mouse.

9 minutes ago, Archer7970 said:

@GreeenPNZ @Cutieshotvv2 Do you think i dont know about quickscope and dragshots things??  

I know everything and i have 10000+ kills with sniper... 

Video showing aimbot if u cant see it,  i will have to post another video later when i find him in the server

i know u do know that but from the way topic goes it's like your accusing. and greenpnz's links absolutely made no sense.

it doesnt even explain how to do that.

7 minutes ago, Cutieshotvv2 said:

i know u do know that but from the way topic goes it's like your accusing. and greenpnz's links absolutely made no sense.

it doesnt even explain how to do that.

Forget videos.... Darkneon is hacker who did an impossible 96 streak on a fully crowded 64 players  server keep that in mind... 

6 minutes ago, Archer7970 said:

Forget videos.... Darkneon is hacker who did an impossible 96 streak on a fully crowded 64 players  server keep that in mind... 

96? if it appeared on server chat then its impossible on this kind of tdms. battlefield4/bfh sure but not the third one.

5 minutes ago, Cutieshotvv2 said:

96? if it appeared on server chat then its impossible on this kind of tdms. battlefield4/bfh sure but not the third one.

Yes he did that... See my 1st post on this topic.... 

Look at 00:53 seconds,look it at 0.25 speed and you will see his laser glimps,he was following archer through walls!!!!,he shooted him 1 sec after he came out,that stucking animation you see before Archer death is not lag,it's DarkNeon aimbot doing his job I bet on that,guys open your eyes!!!.

But we will try to make another better video.

The problem is that this Dark Neon guy is a smart cheater,he knows what to do and when to do it.

Edited by TheMarksman

Close this topic please.

HE came in the server today i was under the crane (Headglitching ) and he killed me 1shot bodyshot and interesting thing is body is not visible at that headglitching spot , he killed me twice at there with bodyshot :)

He got banned , @ZLOFENIX i would advice you to ban him from whole ZLO , he wont play in RVO again thats for sure