ZLOFENIX Games

12 minutes ago, Decode said:

You enter my trap. Exacly what i want !!!!!

So he actuali give you a hack...lol,... happy you Columbo ha,ha,ha

After 800 or more hours of play (i don't know) you finaly upload a video longer than 3-4 min.

Timeing is very intresting ha,ha....When Fenix become able to read all processes and see hacks.

So he actually give you one ..lol

But this colors on revive and (purple, jellow) colors give up your hack !!! This hack and colors can be seen on all players with very hi score

In next post i will answer you the point where this hack can bee seen on video.

No recoil is first thing i notice.

Belive me, now you buried yourself. 

Next post are point's, this will be intresting lol

yet again you failed to prove he uses macro for zero recoil or other soft.

decode do you have any idea your failing to pretend at looking innocent and succeeding to seem silly?

Edited by Shino128
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont know from where you. Implying i dont know how subnet bans works. Not all. Not isp, subnets. Feel the difference already. Egypt not banned, morocco - yes, still not all subnets. Too s

If you have, I recommend posting because this video there you was 53% of health and he did not kill you through the wall.

@basrawi   1st you'r father is ultra noob who made you retharded like this. 2nd Go to you'r desert and fuck some goat, that is something you guy's do the best.    People this goat

Posted Images

@Decode if you consider me directly supporting archer;  your totally wrong. unlike many other ppl ive removed him from my gaming fb like nothing happened. he cant even see that fb anymore. and its not hard find out why.

I did that not bc he bothered me I simply did it coz I want to. staying in these forums for my own purposes. am not even playing zlo. my character identification is gone from the game(I changed name avatar id one more time and disappeared inactive).

yet again I don't join clans despite I'd get offered do that. so how can I take sides?

Edited by Shino128
1 hour ago, Decode said:

Dont trust them !!

They are all the same, and they are all the liars ! They will not open your topic, you got one of them.

He is not moved from testers, he will just change his name.

This guy's are all the same, all cheaters (i know that, i was playing with them) and all are lier's.!

Archer is admin on RVO server, and i drop him from first place on his server. And after this and after 4 kill's in row, he simply ban me and acuse me for one shot kill. (without single evidence, same like ZLO ban)

Yes they know each other. Fenix use them like scout's and let them cheat (Archer 600 kill streak 7700 meters HS) 

Basrawi...man who first report me... 650 KS and 6500 meters HS)

Those guy's dont know what flegette are. They was thinking i use one shot kill with flegette ha,ha,ha. They didnt even know flegette can one shot kill. (how can do they know, when they cheat all the time and not useing knowlage)

Funny guy's, you will see.

i have seen the flechette rounds  description and it says bad at close range how does it one shot at meduim range bro? your legit hacker

7 hours ago, Decode said:

You enter my trap. Exacly what i want !!!!!

So he actuali give you a hack...lol,... happy you Columbo ha,ha,ha

After 800 or more hours of play (i don't know) you finaly upload a video longer than 3-4 min.

Timeing is very intresting ha,ha....When Fenix become able to read all processes and see hacks.

So he actually give you one ..lol

But this colors on revive and (purple, jellow) colors give up your hack !!! This hack and colors can be seen on all players with very hi score

In next post i will answer you the point where this hack can bee seen on video.

No recoil is first thing i notice.

Belive me, now you buried yourself. 

Next post are point's, this will be intresting lol

You making me laugh so hard :D:D:D

9 minutes ago, Decode said:

Yea. I Know.

Laugh at tis Columbo.

First i want to say this is your gameplay on map with 20-30 players on it and with NO MINIMAP

So let's beggine: First NO RECOIL !

0:25-running on map,then turn exactly on enemy and auto-spot him....ESP, autospot

1:13-ESP, no comment needed

1:28-autospot

2:20-ESP, turning exactly on enemy

3:33-ESP, you know where enemy is

4:11-autospot

4:58- VERY INTRESTING-autospot enemy under trailer (dno't see him) then RELOAD, JUMP, AUTOSPOT at the same time (no spot button Q sound, NOTHING) !!!!!!!

6:41-ESP

8:29-no recoil...full auto mag dump with glock 18 can't be controled like that, same on 8:32 but in the move. (not possible)

8:48 and 8:52-shooting reporting same time

9:26-SO,SO,SO CLEAR-autospot two enemy's, other is already spoted (spoted imidietly after pass container block)

10:35-regular spot with pressing spot button (regular)

11:21-ESP...pressing spot button becuse he know where enemy is

16:04-ESP

16:21-spot with button (regular)

16:27-autospot, then turn to nowhere and press spoting button loooooool

17:45-aimingdirect at enemy, he know there is noone at container, autospot

19:06-ESP, autospot

20:06-ESP, already autospoted, then pressing spot button

20:14-he type more time spot button with no purpos, he can see everything (he press it becouse he use auto-spot, and for us to think how he use manualy spot button all time) then autospot imidietly after do the job

20:23-autospot

Is this enough, or 600 kill streak is enough....I don't know ha,ha,ha

SO... ESP, no recoil, autospot (from time to time)

Your friend Basrawi use the same.

Next time i will show  this the same hack others use.

@Decode WOW man , quite a hardwork you did... But unfortunately Most of the points are AUTOSPOT , Pressing Q is a piece of cake so why would i install autospot ( I have a working Ring finger lol )

Your 1st point is completely false IF I HAVE NO RECOIL i dont need to burst like i did most of the times :)

IF you pause the video at 1:11 you can see the shadow of the enemy :) (Yes im not blind and my eyes can see )

You dont even know about Glock 18 , im not using suppressed version coz i need hipfire and G18 (unsuppressed) has good hipfire and in close range i dont need burst .

Other autospot things are pointless IMO

KIllstreak is bug and im not alone , you can check :):)

1 hour ago, Decode said:

That what i say. You autospot enemy's most the time. Not spoting with button, button can be heared.

Yes, pressing Q is pice of cake, but autospoting enemy (you didn't see)  under trailer is not pice of cake.

Spoting, jumping, reloading and again spoting and shooting at the same time is pice of HACK.

Yes you have no recoil. I,m cheating now and i know.

Shadow, yea sure...You watch in game directly at shadow, how i'm stupid lool....Not ESP ha,ha..Not ESP at 0:25 and other places...???? Sure lol

I don't know about glock 18 ha,ha,ha,ha...I use it all the time. I didn't say you use suppresed, non suppresed have higher recoil. No chance to control recoil like that with full mag dump like you did, your gun dont jump at all (no one can do that)

For you everything is pointless.I know that.

You guy's from rvo are too bug'y.

Kill streak is "bug", 7700 meters HS is "bug", you'r service star is "bug"

You are "bug" and you'r friend Basrawi is too bugy to ha,ha,ha,ha

Bugy's people from RVO ???.......Bug'y people voodoo people looooooooooooool

After (how many day's or year's of play) admin finaly give you right hack for use.

I will provide peopple with same hack here.

Next time be careful with autospot option at your hack, be careful lol.

on the previous game I used to play I was considered #1 JERK on private servers, if they actually did something to you that's not enough what I'd have done if I had a chance :)

having admins on your side wouldn't helped in any shit way to slander me, you'd end up qqing on forums after seeing yourself raging over a game and trying pretend you never said those things XD

you should be glad its them not me xD

almost every single player ended up hating me for what I can do with out any hesitation including the guild members I belonged to XD

Edited by Shino128