ZLOFENIX Games

@basrawi  

1st you'r father is ultra noob who made you retharded like this.

2nd Go to you'r desert and fuck some goat, that is something you guy's do the best. 

People this goat fucker is another player with bug on stats.! Or he is another "skilled" player. This guy is good with rvo admins.

650 kill streak, 6km HS. lol

Now you guy's know what i'm talking.

@ZLOFENIX Of corse you don't have a proof for my ban, That's way you don't wan't to say.

And that what you doing is cyber criminal (you know what i'm talking) and you can finish on coart.!

basrawi stats.JPG

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont know from where you. Implying i dont know how subnet bans works. Not all. Not isp, subnets. Feel the difference already. Egypt not banned, morocco - yes, still not all subnets. Too s

If you have, I recommend posting because this video there you was 53% of health and he did not kill you through the wall.

@basrawi   1st you'r father is ultra noob who made you retharded like this. 2nd Go to you'r desert and fuck some goat, that is something you guy's do the best.    People this goat

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mungos said:

@basrawi  

2nd Go to you'r desert and fuck some goat, that is something you guy's do the best. 

People this goat fucker is another player with bug on stats.! Or he is another "skilled" player. This guy is good with rvo admins.

650 kill streak, 6km HS. lol

Now you guy's know what i'm talking.

:facepalm: You're clearly a troll,c'mon stop it now you showed yourself Insider.

And apologize to Brasawi,he doesn't deserve to be said such things

Edited by TheMarksman
Grammar
10 часов назад, mungos сказал:

@ZLOFENIX Of corse you don't have a proof for my ban, That's way you don't wan't to say.

And that what you doing is cyber criminal (you know what i'm talking) and you can finish on coart.!

I dont need proofs, because anticheat, not video/screen/etc.

Bla-bla-bla. Im not modifying game files also i write emu, not stole it from ea, so - no.

Also in which country? You know.. different countries have different laws.

On ٦‏/٦‏/٢٠١٦ at 4:59 PM, IInsiderr said:

Look this parshooter now... ha,ha

You didn't read my post's. I play 15, maybe more years FPS

Yes i'm not playing with jet's all time.My game is Lock-on FC. But when something don't look normal, it simply don't look normal.

I'm locked below radar..ok, i drop flares and got hit ok..I can't go on your back, no sngle chance ok.

Hack's can be covered up, and there is (payed) hack with no traces on recording. 

I didn't report you, and i don't know what is your problem here with me..?? I know every single hacker on ZLO comunity, and didn't report a single person.

If you'r play and your stats is normal,then you have my APOLOGIZE publicly..!

Nittaio.JPG

my missiles hit you because i first shot one to make you use your flare than i use the second missile to make your health go down then finish you with the machine gun and i really hate the missiles i use it only for targets that move a lot i always try to kill you with the machine gun first if can't hit you i use the missiles and sometimes you get hit by the missiles if you turned after using the flares like in the video the second thing you can't get behind me maybe because i try to keep my speed always above 300 and under 320 this make me turn faster

1 hour ago, Nittaio said:

my missiles hit you because i first shot one to make you use your flare than i use the second missile to make your health go down then finish you with the machine gun and i really hate the missiles i use it only for targets that move a lot i always try to kill you with the machine gun first if can't hit you i use the missiles and sometimes you get hit by the missiles if you turned after using the flares like in the video the second thing you can't get behind me maybe because i try to keep my speed always above 300 and under 320 this make me turn faster

that's why good players use ecm jammer and hide when enemy lock on them

Just now, Ha071BAsraWi said:

lol no ecm is bad.Ecm cant evade igla/ stingers 80% of the time (only if u ecm before fire)  every pro uses flares.Ecm is only used by dogfighter to hide themselives for 5 sec from enemies air radar

1 hour ago, Ghosthunter said:

lol no ecm is bad.Ecm cant evade igla/ stingers 80% of the time (only if u ecm before fire)  every pro uses flares.Ecm is only used by dogfighter to hide themselives for 5 sec from enemies air radar

man activate ecm and be low / close from earth to destroy missiles and stay hiding to reload ecm jammer and u can fight again

On ٧‏/٧‏/٢٠١٦ at 10:18 PM, mungos said:

@basrawi  

People this goat fucker is another player with bug on stats.!

use ecm jammer either after enemy shot missiles after 3 seconds or when enemy lock on you but before shot missiles and hide...

it can make you undetected by air radar too

11 hours ago, Ha071BAsraWi said:

never used ECM i hate it a lot when someone use it i always want to kill him so bad 

• 2 weeks later...

Just like i promise !

i'm back.jpg

@ZLOFENIX

You are good, real good ! ....But you'r not the best, this is what make diference !

You'r anti-cheat don't work !   (now i'm cheat, there is no purpose to play fer when got ban for nothing)

You'r internet provider ban don't work !   (all this not in my case)

I win, you lose. (i will provide a proof in next few day's)

Man you ban half of Europe and Africa for nothing..?

And you don't ban subnet's, you ban provider's IP, so all people who use that NET can't play game  (ok, not all ha,ha,ha)

When i say you good i realy meen that. Bypassing your block is really hard.

But what is the point ??  I use same (banned)  provider, but even if you sucseed to totaly block it, in my place is 2-cable, 3-wireless, 3-DSL provider's...?  I don't get it..?  (all cheap)

One of best people's on this forum are Bigworld12 and Zooke, they helping people all the time.

Insider

i'm back.jpg

@ZLOFENIX

I said you ban my provider, i know that. My provider is on your ban list.

You ban peoples ISP (internet service provider) and all people who use that ISP

Example: You ban 210.343.289.0   (this is ISP address of user's provider, this 0 is important) (this is just example not real address)

So, all people who tipe in google "whatismyip" they will see this digits 210.343.289.....-now not 0, but their IP  

Exsample: They will see this 210.343.289.345 or 35 and so on...

Maybee you don't know, but yes, you ban all provider network.

That is the main reason way people in Morocco and Egypt have problems (people all over the country)..And not only in this country's

Just like i say, you ban half of Europe and Africa, just becouse of few good players and few cheaters. Man, this is ridiculous..!

You ban me for nothing...You know that, i know that......Ok, you ban me becouse of this 3 guy's from RVO and 1 or 2 moderators...What can i say about this...?????

I have nothing aggainst you. I have nothing aggainst them either.

I know you guy's know each other. Archer is a champion, he win the game lol ....But he is not important.

Most important thing is that now i'm play and now i'm cheat...And nobody can do nothing about this.

Almost forgot...My suggestion to you guy's, unban Morocco and let them create server and play there. Don't make enemy's from people.

His server was good and he was not abuser.

Insider

2 hours ago, mungos said:

Most important thing is that now i'm play and now i'm cheat...And nobody can do nothing about this.

Almost forgot...My suggestion to you guy's, unban Morocco and let them create server and play there. Don't make enemy's from people.

His server was good and he was not abuser.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

SiN92.gif

I dont know from where you.
Implying i dont know how subnet bans works. Not all.
Not isp, subnets. Feel the difference already.
Egypt not banned, morocco - yes, still not all subnets.

Too stupid cheaters, so why not? I lost something from subnet bans? NOPE.

You banned not for nothing and YOU know it. I banned NO ONE for nothing.

I dont know server admins, clans, archer and almost all other player.

You cheating now - so you are shit. Its just another proof that morocco full of cheaters and there no reason to unban subnets. Its YOU and other faggets because of banned subnets.

I dont care remembering all cheaters, subnets and other fags.

You still cant see difference between subnet and all provider. Your problem.

Again: i banned you for cheats. Think anything you want, just die already.

And again: i dont care from where you, who are you, your ip, etc. You are not center of this universe, just another pice of shit.

160.168.0.0/15 is just 131072 ips. You think even 10% from this plays here? Nope.

2 hours ago, Decode said:

There is no need for insult guy's. You take it so sirious, this is just a game and people are here for fun and friendship. At least i think so..????

On 7/7/2016 at 9:18 PM, mungos said:

@basrawi  

@ZLOFENIX I know it's hard but follow this advice please

never-argue-with-stupid-people-mark-twai

Edited by TheMarksman
Punctualization

Insider,I think you are just a cheater troll who is just angry with us because he have got spotted while using his noobish cheats.

Even @ZLOFENIX himself spotted and banned you,what else do you want now?

I tried to help you long time ago(Because I'm a good admin who respect his players and people know this) by asking you to swear to me that you were not a cheater and you refused,I think this,along with the other videos of your suspect kills are enough proof to show who you really are. 

My duty on this topic is done Insider,Good Luck with your life,it's been funny to argue with you,even if you are a troll who thinks we are everyone stupid