ZLOFENIX Games

This Bo3 Clan is full of cheaters, using a premium hack, they were squad spawning!!! Come on thats so obvious, always came from behind and try to knife you, funny thing is that they throw smoke to blind you out so they can knife you, but that doesn't seem to affect them, its like they can see you through the smoke, these two videos are the last I could record, probably no recoil or aimbot, anyways I will wait admins verdict as always.

I can agree with you about the player. Because I have played against him.

But in order to be able to ban him..  The video needs to be longer and squad spawn is a setting in procon.

You spoke about smoke and knifing...  ?? Video didn't  show that.

Will wait for our experts to see :)

Thank you for reporting

1 hour ago, WhiteSwan said:

Squad spawn setting only for them? And yeah I'm sorry I have the full video, I could upload it if you wish.

Thanks for your reply.

The squad spawn is for all squads.. "spawn on leader"

If the video has more of the alleged cheater..please upload.

Не пойму, чего кипишь поднялся-то ???   Подозревается использование аимбота ?     ВАЛ - брыкастая пушка))))   Судя по кучности и точности стрельбы, когда  подозреваемый   "зажимает", у него отсутствует или снижена отдача. Возможно используется макрос на отдачу на АС ВАЛ.  Большинство игроков, у которых есть НОРМАЛЬНЫЕ ИГРОВЫЕ МЫШКИ   частенько этим пользуются.  ИМХО для бана мало информации.   

Well, the 1st guy was banned 23/3  and it could easily be the same guy with new account (extra o in name). Some one in his clan could have given an account to him.

Or he has leveled up fast...