ZLOFENIX Games

This is happening to me, I don't understand why if I don't even use an expensive mouse, I use a Logitech K120 mouse

They banned me from ZLOEmu for a year, what a crime, the only thing I entertain myself with...
How can I contact the ZLOEmu Administrators please, I need them to take that away from me, I don't cheat and I never have, I have been playing Battle Field since 2019

Someone guide me to solve this problem..
Greetings and blessings to all

Забанили меня на ЗЛОЭму на год, какое преступление, единственное, чем я себя развлекаю...
Как я могу связаться с администраторами ZLOEmu, пожалуйста, мне нужно, чтобы они забрали это у меня, я не жульничаю и никогда не жульничал, я играю в Battle Field с 2019 года.

Кто-нибудь поможет мне решить эту проблему.
Всем привет и благословение

bf3.png

6 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

You used trainer with no recoil.

Thanks for answering, I don't use cheats at all, I think they banned me because I was driving the viper and the players were crazy with the TV missile but I swear I don't use cheats and I've never used it, I've been playing bf3 for many years and I'm against it of the mice with a trap, could it be because of the Viper using the TV missile? Or could it also be from arguing with cheaters in the game chat?

but I think it is not correct that they banned me for 1 year, when that is the only entertainment I have since I cannot leave the house, if you have the possibility of lowering my sentence of 1 year a little, I think it is something fair, and I won't drive any more vipers or use the TV missile, nor will I write in the game chat anymore, I promise, but if you would be so kind as to reduce my sentence to at least 1 month, I'm going to go crazy in no time. the house.. thank you and god bless you

12 hours ago, LondStark said:

Thanks for answering, I don't use cheats at all, I think they banned me because I was driving the viper and the players were crazy with the TV missile but I swear I don't use cheats and I've never used it, I've been playing bf3 for many years and I'm against it of the mice with a trap, could it be because of the Viper using the TV missile? Or could it also be from arguing with cheaters in the game chat?

but I think it is not correct that they banned me for 1 year, when that is the only entertainment I have since I cannot leave the house, if you have the possibility of lowering my sentence of 1 year a little, I think it is something fair, and I won't drive any more vipers or use the TV missile, nor will I write in the game chat anymore, I promise, but if you would be so kind as to reduce my sentence to at least 1 month, I'm going to go crazy in no time. the house.. thank you and god bless you

GTFO, I knew you and your friend GranMaestro were hacking - Mr.AntiFun.exe 

On 24/2/2024 at 6:58, KHANBABY said:

GTFO, sabía que tú y tu amigo GranMaestro estaban hackeando - Mr.AntiFun.exe 

First of all, I don't know who Grandmaestro is, and he's not my friend, because you say friend, I only play with Meposs and I haven't played with him in a while because of his university, but that friend you mentioned called Grandmaestro, I don't know who. Yes, you can ask him so you can see that he doesn't know me, yes I have seen him play and he is a cheater, not now since he started entering the game, everyone in the chat said it, if you realize I never They haven't said anything in the chat, why is it? Because I don't play with patch, you can see my chat log so you can see that I am against all cheaters, and I always write in the chat who is cheating and who is not, check so you can see that I don't have any chat against mine about cheating, still until now I still have doubts because they banned me, with the work it took me to earn my 86 eagle, I just hope that they reduce that 1 year sentence that is super unpleasant, if I were a cheater every day When I play they tell me things in the chat like they say to many who cheat and still continue playing every day...

Can you reduce my sentence or not? to stop writing daily in the forum

Greetings and blessings

6 часов назад, LondStark сказал:

One question can any program do that, why can it be a program installed on my work PC? My PC is not just for playing, I work on them with programs from my country, can any of those programs be detected as viruses (trap)?

No, this can only cheat/trainer.

4 hours ago, Menphis said:

:gtfo:

No offense, you fucking idiot, what hurts you is that someone beats you without cheating, that bothers you, I don't cheat, what a shame to play on servers run by administrators who are shitty and arrogant communists, you can take the Zloemu by the same eye of the ass, singaos studied shit

55 minutes ago, LondStark said:

No offense, you fucking idiot, what hurts you is that someone beats you without cheating, that bothers you, I don't cheat, what a shame to play on servers run by administrators who are shitty and arrogant communists, you can take the Zloemu by the same eye of the ass, singaos studied shit

More like what a shame that you can't play without cheating
Brain of cubanos

1 hour ago, LondStark said:

No te ofendas, maldito idiota, lo que te duele es que alguien te gane sin hacer trampa, eso te molesta, yo no hago trampa, que pena jugar en servidores manejados por administradores que son comunistas de mierda y arrogantes, puedes llevarte el Zloemu. por el mismo ojo de culo los singaos estudiaron una mierda

A mí nada me molesta ya a esta altura después de llevar 10 años jugando este juego hoy en día solo entro a pasar el rato, y tengo que lidiar con cubanos macreros como vos qué después vienen llorando al foro a inventar excusas baratas para ser desbaneados. :gtfo: