ZLOFENIX Games

Battlefield 4 Sam69th.

4 minutes ago, Trahtor3418 said:

мнение не поменял

Why is that ? U can clearly see my gameplay. I have no aim bot or wallhack ? 
i can even record or stream for you if ud like i can get hundreds of kills …. i am not a level 1 this is just a new account on their server ..

Edited by samual
1 час назад, samual сказал:

Hello i am not cheating i have this video , i was trolling admin when i shoot with AA because i see him leave and join spectator after i kill him many times … 

ahahaha. nice joke. you make fun :clown_face:

i see him leave and join spectator after i kill him many times
@ KERAUNOS  1 вопросец ты что-то писал когда был в спектаторе?

я понимаю что спектаторов можно посмотреть и лаунчере/клиенте но альльтабаться ради этого чтоб смотреть кто зашёл в спектатора такое се дело... 

Edited by Kiwach

His pov only shows that he baited the admin or spectactor to think those ranfom flicks are aimbot. If its really aimbot then why his flicks are going completely to nowhere. Hes clean

Also sidenote, you can check manually players on the server, its not hard to go on zloemu servers site, ctrl+f admin name and check. Everyone with working brain is able to check if admin joined spectactor by this way

8 minutes ago, Kiwach said:

вопросец

8 minutes ago, Kiwach said:

я понимаю что спектаторов можно посмотреть и лаунчере/клиенте но альльтабаться ради этого чтоб смотреть кто зашёл в спектатора такое се дело... 

admin name is kataha* i kill him in jet many times. Then he leaves , i check player list and find his name still in player list via zlo site server list , but he isnt ingame = spectating ,  not really hard to figure it out 

Edited by samual
5 минут назад, Kiwach сказал:

в случае с ростовом можно даже не альттабатся, там админы отбитые и 24/7 в спектаторе сидят. а если он его убивал много раз и тот вышел, то тут к гадалке не ходи он в спектатор пошел. ну и альттабнутся и проверить не сложно, хотя опять же по опыту знаю что  тут догадатся легко. у них охота на ведьм, повернутые на том чтобы поляков искать. Я кстати тоже поляк многократно. столько раз поляком называли что я тоже их тролить стал и тег PL поставил. так они меня за тег забанили) короче ситуация с админами ростова спецефическая, поэтому да, он просто тролит и где он по земле стреляет, там видно что рядом есть реальные враги, но он фликает не в них, а в землю где никого нет

3 часа назад, Kiwach сказал:

Я ничего не писал. Я когда играл сразу заметил что он больно слишком точно стреляет и везде видит. Решил по тихой глянуть за ним. Ну и вот итог

3 часа назад, samual сказал:

admin name is kataha* i kill him in jet many times. Then he leaves , i check player list and find his name still in player list via zlo site server list , but he isnt ingame = spectating ,  not really hard to figure it out 

Объясни тогда эти пострелушки по камушкам? Ни разу не видел подобное ни удного игрока. И перед тем как ты взорвался на минах, держишь прицел не смещая с места... Что на это скажешь???

И хочу кое что отметить. Я изначально лишь подозревал на софт, но не брался утверждать. Будут ещё обратные весомые док-ва, тогда да, понятное дело разбан

7 minutes ago, KERAUNOS said:

Объясни тогда эти пострелушки по камушкам? Ни разу не видел подобное ни удного игрока. И перед тем как ты взорвался на минах, держишь прицел не смещая с места... Что на это скажешь???

Its called “trolling”, i kill u many times and then see scoreboard and notice that u left , i check zlo servers site and see ur name “kataha” in the server but ur not in the game that automatically means you in spectator ofc i know that u would think i am cheating and going to spectate me because someone who is level 1 is destroying you with AA tank , so i keep on trolling and acting suspiciously like i am aimboting and shooting randomly while your observing me … if you were smart and looked in the videos u will see i am shooting at nothing and no enemies are there i am just shooting randomly to have the appearance of wallhack or aimbot , if i was actually cheating i would have seen everything and killed everyone but know i was shooting random spots that nobody at it  ، check my video at point 0:22 you will see the guy who landed from parachute died but i still shot at the rock like i can see him with wallhack , then i stopped for a sec to alt-tab and see if ur still spectating me  etc ..

Edited by samual
8 минут назад, samual сказал:

Its called “trolling”, i kill u many times and then see scoreboard and notice that u left , i check zlo servers site and see ur name “kataha” in the server but ur not in the game that automatically means you in spectator ofc i know that u would think i am cheating and going to spectate me because someone who is level 1 is destroying you with AA tank , so i keep on trolling and acting suspiciously like i am aimboting and shooting randomly while your observing me … if you were smart and looked in the videos u will see i am shooting at nothing and no enemies are there i am just shooting randomly to have the appearance of wallhack or aimbot , if i was actually cheating i would have seen everything and killed everyone but know i was shooting random spots that nobody at it  ، check my video at point 0:22 you will see the guy who landed from parachute died but i still shot at the rock like i can see him with wallhack , then i stopped for a sec to alt-tab and see if ur still spectating me  etc ..

Мне очень интересно зачем ты сразу побежал смотреть кто вышел из сервера, и кто зашёл в наблюдатели. Это как минимум странно. Значит тебе было за что переживать разве нет??? Если бы тебе не было за что-то переживать, ты бы не сидел через ZloEmu и мониторил состав сервера.

4 minutes ago, KERAUNOS said:

Мне очень интересно зачем ты сразу побежал смотреть кто вышел из сервера, и кто зашёл в наблюдатели. Это как минимум странно. Значит тебе было за что переживать разве нет??? Если бы тебе не было за что-то переживать, ты бы не сидел через ZloEmu и мониторил состав сервера.

Only monitoring admins to see who join and who leave so i can hunt him down :) , because i got banned and i didn’t break any rule so i hunt admin of this noob server 

Edited by samual
1 минуту назад, samual сказал:

Only monitoring admins to see who join and who leave so i can hunt him down :) , because i got banned and i didn’t break any rule so i hunt admin of this noob server 

Поздравляю тебя с получением звания почётного шута. До троллился

3 minutes ago, KERAUNOS said:

Поздравляю тебя с получением звания почётного шута. До троллился

I was playing like 2 weeks ago normally in floodzone , and there was a cheater actual cheater. Admin called r-rafa was playing but he didn’t care even tho we reported the hacker to him , so I insulted the hacker out of anger and then admin r-rafa what he do ban the hacker ? No he banned me for “toxicity” wow … smart admins of this poctob server , he gave me 2 weeks ban because I insult hacker LoL 

Edited by samual
Только что, samual сказал:

I was playing like 2 weeks ago normally in floodzone , and there was a cheater actual cheater. Admin called r-rafa was playing but he didn’t care even tho we reported the hacker to him , so I insulted the hacker out of anger and then admin r-rafa what he do ban the hacker ? No he banned me for “toxicity” wow … smart admins of this poctob server

Назови ник нейм читера. Помню недавно был бан читера на Flood Zone