Jump to content
ZloFenix Games
Porge

Zclient and 34h launcher wont see my bf4 install

Recommended Posts

http://zlotracker.org/37328 i got my bf4 install from here, from where do i need to put my zclient and 34hlauncher files in because i think that is the problem.

2021-01-12 23:27:00,058 [1] ERROR - [0.124.5.2] Exception message: The target game BF4 not found.
at [MoveNext]
at [ThrowForNonSuccess]
at [HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification]
at [MoveNext]

34h launcher logs say this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi) Use ZInstaller and forum search to find it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

okay i fixed it, i translated that site to english using google and found out i needed to run the .bat file found on there. It was also in russian but i fixed it by following a youtube tutorial

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Porge said:

okay i fixed it, i translated that site to english using google and found out i needed to run the .bat file found on there. It was also in russian but i fixed it by following a youtube tutorial

Can you give me the link of the YouTube tutorial? 

I only need the bat file. Can you give it to me. 

Edited by Asghar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Asghar

Just use the site search. It's not hard...

Спойлер

Screenshot_129.thumb.png.7b85228350147ed583565a6c63e26257.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Asghar said:

Can you give me the link of the YouTube tutorial? 

I only need the bat file. Can you give it to me. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI0QeBUEExU

this is the video. though in my case i also had to delete the russian language files found in battlefield 4 > data > win 32 > loc

the russian language files have RU in their filenames so those are the ones you need to delete.

you can find the bat file in the battlefield 4 folder itself. you just need to scroll downwards. its called ZInstallerBF4. i dont think you are supposed to have this file if you didnt download from the link i sent above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Porge said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI0QeBUEExU

this is the video. though in my case i also had to delete the russian language files found in battlefield 4 > data > win 32 > loc

the russian language files have RU in their filenames so those are the ones you need to delete.

you can find the bat file in the battlefield 4 folder itself. you just need to scroll downwards. its called ZInstallerBF4. i dont think you are supposed to have this file if you didnt download from the link i sent above.

okay.. thank you. I only had the installed game files and my 34h launcher is not recognizing the game. (Target not found). Thats why I need that bat file to add my game to the registery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...