ZloFenix Games
furk4n

multiacc ban

we use a family pc

and my brother try to hack game and get banned ,after he open new accounts and get multiacc ban too his nickname  was furkan46 

i think we got hardware ban:cry:

i cant play game for him stupid mistake 

can admins unban our pc, if it possible i will be happy:)

i promise i don't let him play :smailikai_com_29_98:

there is log

30-01-2019 16:41:09 furk4n Multiacc
30-01-2019 14:22:31 furkan9730 Multiacc
30-01-2019 14:15:12 furkan46 BF3 Hack

1 hour ago, GreeenPNZ said:

:gtfo:Bastard! 

really

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Balex
      Stay up to date with FAQ - CLICK ME! F.A.Q. about ZClient and ZlOrigin ZClient и ZlOrigin » Support!

FAQ about Battlefield 4 forum // Support section // Archive // FAQ about Battlefield 3 forum // Support section // Archive // FAQ about The Sims 4 forum // Support section // Archive // F.A.Q. Problems with Installation and Launching ( It's not for BF3/4 but it is useful) Forum rules » RULES!

Before you create a topic, please check out Topics' Archive and use searching at forum.

....few more things News
        Launchers // ZloLauncher BF4 / BF3
        Servers BF4 // Servers BF3
        Zlo Battlefield Bad Company 2 servers
        Topics' Archive. Servers. Launchers
        Report a cheater in BF4 // Report a cheater in BF3
        FAQ on Bans.

Misc : Combat League (Clans) // Games // Off-Topic
        Outdated topic, that can be still useful for reading.

Big thanks to Lennie.
    • By ChubbyWalrus
      I just got this for sims and when I try to log into ZClient it says
      "Mail not found" and disconnects me. Would appreciate the help ;) 
    • By Lennie
      Welcome, banned comrades!
      Have you got a ban "for nothing"?
      Faced the injustice of admins?
      You've just downloaded/launched, but haven't had time to play?
      Creating extra accounts doesn't help?
      You've changed?
      So then you're at the right place!

Before you tell your story, you must read the following:

You can find out about your ban here!

If you got a ban titled BF3 Hack, BF4 Hack, External Hack:

If you got a ban titled Multiacc:

If you got a ban titled Forum:

If you got a ban titled PB GAMEHACK #####:

If you got a ban on a certain server:

Application Form, you should provide in order to get or not unban:

Good Luck in Unbanning!)
    • By maruthesagwa
      I had a error with my The Sims 3. It's my first time running it on ZLOrigin and appeared that.
      The error says: "Origin is required to play this game. Install Origin and run the game again. If Origin is installed and the game don't run, contact customer support."

• By IRComaNd3R
      I have been playing two night before with massonn at picckumetro server. 
      He has banned me of the game with this justification that " you are using maccro".in fact via unreall excuse.Care should be taken that i had shotgun during the game and i was killing him almost whole of times. For decreasing my sccores, he has been kicking me and then he has banned me. He is so selfish and arrogent and his behavior is based upon personal problems and almost players have some problems with his behavior. 
      Please stop him and dont allow him to do this behavior. His performance affect on number of players and make theire numbers low. 
      There are so unsattisfaction on his behavior.
      For proofing my considerations, please check our chats. I will send them to you, our two night before chats.
      He is really vituperative and impolite and rude. He is use to use of indecent speech and words. 
      Please unban me and stop him.
      Thanks a lot.
      Sincerely plitzzzzzzzzz
    • By IRComaNd3R
      I have been playing two night before with masson at picckumetro server. 
      He has banned me of the game because i was using maccro. Care should be taken that i had shotgun during the game and i was killing him almost whole of times. For decreasing my sccores, he has been kicking me and then he has banned me. He is so selfish and arrogent and his behavior is based upon personal problems and almost players have some problems with his behavior. 
      Please stop him and dont allow him to do this behavior. His performance affect on number of players and make theire numbers low. 
      There are so unsattisfaction on his behavior.
      For proofing my considerations, please check our chats. I will send them to you, our two night before chats.
      He is really vituperative and impolite and rude. He is use to use of indecent speech and words. 
      Please unban me and stop him.
      Thanks a lot.
      Sincerely plitzzzzzzzzz
    • By Tahir9
      I know that I am a painin the ass when I ask you this ....
      How do you guys know that a person has multi acc ?

BTW not banned 
    • By Tahir9
      Zclient keeps disconnecting??
      I did everything correctly. Not blocked by firewall or antivirus. 
      Any fix?
    • By Allinxter
      Hello.
      I recently installed ZLOrigin with ZLClient and all that required stuff so I could download and play The Sims 4. Unfortunately, I could not be able to do so for other reasons, but when I ran ZLOrigin for the first time, it "updated" my previosly pirated copy of The Sims 3. Now, when I want to run it, it opens origin and won't let me play, becuase it says I do not have origin installed on my computer. Which, funny enough, I also have installed on my computer since I own a couple games on that platform.
      What do I do?
      Thanks beforehand.
    • By GregKamaz
      I have a problem with Procon 
      error:(it can't make this connection because the pc rejected this action)