ZLOFENIX Games

AND further more to counter your claim about macros, here is the clips of Ravic-one of the most well-known BF players and probably one of the best infantry players out there, look how he counter the recoil and bursts fired with the M16A4, please tell me that is somehow not legit. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

name : FF-LuxatenaVN  SERVER : panda 

when you open your own server i will send you a gift)

cas of bad sync could be ping - but some 1 shot kills was among them - for example 0:26 could be wonder  

Posted Images

video on my prove that you do not use the hack.
you are an administrator, you must check carefully before making a final decision.

And my name is Pr0K.

Edited by kien2810

Burst in rhythm and pull your mouse cursor down to counter the recoil, is that somehow not easy and simple? Wanna make a hackusation post? Please include constructive arguments with reasonable proofs, making a video clips and add "WTF" into the video show nothing! And you used Spectator Mode to monitor a player with 200+ ping...are you like...have IQ below 50?

7 minutes ago, Reconic4K said:

"I played with him, pure wallhack, banned from Panda!"

Sorry your argument holds no water. You have nothing to support your claim, you were just running with your mouth all this time.

one fact about me - i ban and for no reason )) 

1 minute ago, Brendo said:

one fact about me - i ban and for no reason )) 

Good to know how good an admin you are, another noobish, salty badmin who can't play the game properly and and need to hide behind the server procon to show how mighty he is, nothing new in this game community, go buy some salt when we open our own server, I'm sure that you will have exclusive discounts.

Just now, Reconic4K said:

Good to know how good an admin you are, another noobish, salty badmin who can't play the game properly and and need to hide behind the server procon to show how mighty he is, nothing new in this game community, go buy some salt when we open our own server, I'm sure that you will have exclusive discounts.

4 hours ago, GreeenPNZ said:

Где здесь читы? В каком месте? А то , что нет синхронизации с наблюдающим  - это вина спектратора, самого игрока, наблюдающего, потеря пакетов, разность в пинге

Thanks man, another experienced player has spoken to defend the goodies.

6 minutes ago, Brendo said:

Yah, you and your minions are all welcomed, we have an unlimited amount of salt, about a quadrillion times the McDonald Big Mac.

Edited by Reconic4K
6 minutes ago, kien2810 said:

My friend banned from Server on suspicion of hacking. 

Sory English Bad. 

I know but what about the "shouldn't make so many accounts " thing that Archer mention above?

19 minutes ago, 4RCH3R said:

Well you shouldn't make so many accounts just to prove that you are not hacker :/

This makes you suspecious 

Well, you shouldn't make claims or hackusation posts based on your anecdotal evidences and misinformation.

That makes you an idiot, or a troll, or whatever irrelevant and non-productive.