ZLOFENIX Games

Hi to everyone.

I'm new on forum, sorry if i didn't put this on the right place. I was banned  6.4.2016 on RvO server at about 9:30 PM 

"reason"-"one shot kill"

Server was too lag'y (easy word for that lag) with 2 admins on it. Archer and Marksman.

Now..I probably must be a idiot to cheat with 2 (two) admin's on it.? Even when i know one of them come here time to time and report people.

The real reson for ban is becouse i take 1st place on their server day ago. "One shot kill" is just a mask. 

If they think i'm useing this with my stats, then let it be on theyr honor..!

Sorry for my English.... Insider

Capture.JPG

5 hours ago, IInsiderr said:

The real reson for ban is becouse i take 1st place on their server day ago. "One shot kill" is just a mask. 

No that's not true,we are known as some of the most friendlies and peaceful admins in zlo,we would never do this,is incorrect and not loyal.

Hi.  I took your first position so thats not the case.  But it was really suspicious.  We realized that you always 1shotkill.  Yesterday with AS VAL and 2 or 3 weeks ago you did the same with M416 too. 

Insider i hate kicking and ban ppl.  I feel really bad after i do so.  

We put a 300 ping limit just coz we feel bad kicking ppl. 

We will unban you just to give another chance 

As said many times before, server owners commit both time and money to run a server. If they wish to set a ping limit of 50, so be it, if they only want girls to play on their server, that too is their right ( this sounds like a dream server :) ). They may pick and choose the players they wish to participate in the battles that they are sponsoring. Sometimes this may seem unfair, but it's a bit like being the kid who owns the football at the park.

9 minutes ago, TheMarksman said:

Thanks for your help Ha0,he will stay banned now and he should be banned from zlo too

@ZLOFENIX Hacker Damage Hack(see Ha0 video for proof,,it's official now he is hacker,we banned him too for this)

hi.

I have 2 videos in my topic

and so thanks for this

he make my match bullsh*t when he join.

thanks again

Edited by Zooke
replace with *

if you dont hack then record gameplay without any macros/or hacks on every kind of maps and game modes including hardcore and normal mode. showing how u control your avatar and the guns your using.

and for the ping limit one of the people who actually asked make it as much proper and have more better reasons make ppl get kicked was me offering this idea with marksman and archer.

Edited by Cutieshotvv2

9 minutes ago, Zooke said:

As said many times before, server owners commit both time and money to run a server. If they wish to set a ping limit of 50, so be it, if they only want girls to play on their server, that too is their right ( this sounds like a dream server :) ). They may pick and choose the players they wish to participate in the battles that they are sponsoring. Sometimes this may seem unfair, but it's a bit like being the kid who owns the football at the park.

No Zooke that's not the case in our server,every player is like a brother for us,we take a ban as a serious thing,,we could never abuse our powers,ask everybody in zlo "who are TheMarksman,Archer and 3zzo?",you will be surprised by their answers my friend

if someone didnt like idea theyve got banned then you know, when i was playing with them we talked about ppl who looks suspicious on certain matches in our own squads.

kept trying get in close quarters 1v1s with them as often as we could to recognise how they actually do that.

it's not hella's where ull be banned for reason u killed admin or someone cried to them for having their ass wrecked over and over.

THAT DO NOT INCLUDE THE REASON WE LET PPL CONTINUE THIS TO HAVE STATS MADE ON A SERVER. IT TAKES TIME PAYING ATTENTION TO AN ENEMY  AND YOUR OWN TEAM YOU KNOW?(well probabl;y its the reason that u were overviewed by them. i quit zlo again about 5days ago because ive got bored though.

Edited by Cutieshotvv2

@Archer  

What can i say ? I play FPS 15 years (CS, CSS, COD, BF2,HL...)

But it's not the point. Point is, you ban me becouse i took your first place.And your ego is your problem

If i cheat you will record me and report long time ago. Now you ban me with no reason, just becouse i was 1st on server.

I dont say nothing about 3zzo and Marksman. Even with Marksman is on your side, i think he is good admin (don't talk this to be unbaned, i dont care). I played with him and 3zzo 1000 times.

I say this becouse i have honor ! That is diference betven me and you.

Now let's go on Basrawi video:

You guy's can see two more players with me vaiting ("they probably use WH too")

One thing people didn't notice: I didn't want to repor't him when he report me (becouse of honor), but now i must say

At 5 or 0.5 sec he is focused on long distance player, when player go behind cover his aim assistence do the job and jump at head of player bearly see at container (undetected payed cheat's option)

Guy record his own hack, and that is Archer what can i say.

Somebody say something abouth Hellas server. I played there, and never had a single isue with admins

They know to ban with no reason, but unban afther few day's

And guy's.....You have my stat's clear to see.

so I'm hacker ? lol 

I think archer and marksman knows me and they played with me many times. you can ask them

and about hack you have advanced hack

I have other video if you want

spas-12 with flechete can kill in one shot from this distance?

I used spas-12 many times and if normal player shot from this distance using spas-12 with flechete  damage will be 50 or 60

please don't make your self poor

I make sure 100% before I report you

you really smart hacker.

8 hours ago, Zooke said:

if they only want girls to play on their server, that too is their right ( this sounds like a dream server :) )

im curious want to know what you will do if you are alone in server with 63 girls ? 

3 hours ago, IInsiderr said:

@Archer  

What can i say ? I play FPS 15 years (CS, CSS, COD, BF2,HL...)

But it's not the point. Point is, you ban me becouse i took your first place.And your ego is your problem

If i cheat you will record me and report long time ago. Now you ban me with no reason, just becouse i was 1st on server.

I dont say nothing about 3zzo and Marksman. Even with Marksman is on your side, i think he is good admin (don't talk this to be unbaned, i dont care). I played with him and 3zzo 1000 times.

I say this becouse i have honor ! That is diference betven me and you.

Now let's go on Basrawi video:

You guy's can see two more players with me vaiting ("they probably use WH too")

One thing people didn't notice: I didn't want to repor't him when he report me (becouse of honor), but now i must say

At 5 or 0.5 sec he is focused on long distance player, when player go behind cover his aim assistence do the job and jump at head of player bearly see at container (undetected payed cheat's option)

Guy record his own hack, and that is Archer what can i say.

Somebody say something abouth Hellas server. I played there, and never had a single isue with admins

They know to ban with no reason, but unban afther few day's

And guy's.....You have my stat's clear to see.

You know what you took my position and I got it back..

So that can't be the reason for ban.

But ur 1st position  made us suspicious ...We don't ban without a reason there are some guys in our next ban list. We always gather proof before ban

1 hour ago, BlazZzeR said:

im curious want to know what you will do if you are alone in server with 63 girls ? 

i ended up permanently banned in hellas because pacman got too angry for my gameplay style. he didnt like idea i take him down so easily.

he'd ban permanently even an average legit player who killed him

1 hour ago, BlazZzeR said:

id enjoy playing against a pro female player. more exciting than see a guy's raging after losing :D

Edited by Shino128