ZLOFENIX Games

3 минуты назад, Archer7970 сказал:

Привет всем .. Посмотрите на его killstreak http://prntscr.com/banskt~~HEAD=pobj

НЕВОЗМОЖНО с снайпера на 64 игрока сервера Noshar ..

Он был 1shotkilling и использование Aimbot с снайпера (Нет) и выстрел в голову G18.

У меня есть видео тоже, но это на хардкор-сервере, так что он может показать только Aimbot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TNcsW2nipg&feature=youtu.be

video is not working

Скрытый текст

5feb0944a241e6cb457cea5a72031198.png

Edited by Cepora

hmmm he looks like he have supernatural reflexes.

I think he is cheater anyway,I remember him killing me with one shot in non hardcore server from distance with l96 without headshot.

If he is cheating,well he is pretty good at it.

Better wait for pro spotters answers

Edited by TheMarksman
Better answer
5 minutes ago, TheMarksman said:

hmmm he looks like a pro cheater but I think he committed a mistake,look at 00:26,he shooted at you instead of shooting at your teammate who was in front of him,the aimbot betrayed him ,he should have shooted at your teammate instead of you,that was not normal human reaction

Arch can you confirm that guy at 00:26 in front of Dark neon is a teammate and not an enemy?I can't distinguysh very well because there is daltonics support on.

hmmm he looks like a pro cheater but I think he committed a mistake,look at 00:26,he shooted at you instead of shooting at your teammate who was in front of him,the aimbot betrayed him ,he should have shooted at your teammate instead of you,that was not normal human reaction

Arch can you confirm that guy at 00:26 in front of Dark neon is a teammate and not an enemy?I can't distinguysh very well because there is daltonics support on.

i think he is enemy..But if you watch slowly , i think he was watching on otherside and turned quickly and shot me ..AIMBOT 

ну не знаю сервер 60% жизни. по идее с этой снайпы можно ваншотить. так что хз. на 1м из кадров когда ТС выплывает из воды (смотреть с 0,39 со скоростью 0.25) - видно, что человек изначально не метился, значит нету "ВХ". по поводу "Аим"  - разность пинга почти в 100мс, так что хз.  Игрок может быть про.

Edited by Cepora
43 minutes ago, footbolvova said:

Есть подозрение на aim, но может быть и пинг

Ping cant let you kill in 1shot... 

On conquest full health server he was 1 shotkilling :)

23 минуты назад, Archer7970 сказал:

Ping cant let you kill in 1shot... 

On conquest full health server he was 1 shotkilling :)

in video you have 60% health and m40a5 is do one shot kill / special for you

Just now, Cepora said:

in video you have 60% health and m40a5 is do one shot kill / special for you

i know m40 do 1shotkill..but we are talkin about Aimbot in my video...

he was 1shotkilling in 100 HP server .. even with G18 pistol

i know m40 do 1shotkill..but we are talkin about Aimbot in my video...

where is video? can you show it?

14 минуты назад, Archer7970 сказал:

what are you talk

Server is 60HP / in video i see - he kill you ONLY with m40a5

Just now, Cepora said:

what are you talk

Server is 60HP / in video i see - he kill you ONLY with m40a5

read post again :)

'' I have a video too but this is on hardcore server so it can show aimbot only ''

that video was on hardcore server , so it was 1shotkill even on body, i am talking about another rVo 100HP server in which he was 1shotkilling

read post again :)

'' I have a video too but this is on hardcore server so it can show aimbot only ''

that video was on hardcore server , so it was 1shotkill even on body, i am talking about another rVo 100HP server in which he was 1shotkilling

and im talking about this too/ give please video / Please/ Because i can to talk to about cheater: Cepora or some is cheater - please ban him

15 minutes ago, Cepora said:

and im talking about this too/ give please video / Please/ Because i can to talk to about cheater: Cepora or some is cheater - please ban him

sry i only have this 1 video ..BTW do you think 96 reviveless killstreak is possible??

wtf wrong with you guys 

he is hacker 100%

run video on slow motion from 26 to 30 and you guys will see his aimbot

Edited by Ha0771870372
8 минут назад, Ha0771870372 сказал:

wtf wrong with you guys 

he is hacker 100%

run video on slow motion from 26 to 30 and you guys will see his aimbot

wtf? do you know - whats is lag server? and 1-st have ping 100, 2-nd 200 / in lag server you dont see anithing/ in lag server you can to see knife but will be killed with gun. in video i see some lag on server/ and asked about 2nd video / if you wanna to try lag server you can connect on my server where i have ping 5 nd you over 200 / i can to steram on youtube or some and you will think - what i kill you with 1 shoot. because server is lag and you will have big ping. im about this talking not more.