ZLOFENIX Games

demote all moderators and admins

@ZLOFENIX @Oleg

i am making a suggestion which got ignored multiple times but the results are clear for every one now.

many (all ?) moderators are using their position in zlo thinking that they have the right to do everything they want.

i suggested a while back that there should be only 1 admin (death1)(currently Oleg) in the forum.

why ? because of two reasons :

1 - 

• Do not argue with admins or moderators!

if you can't argue with an admin or moderator just because he is an admin or moderator makes him a god (more like a brainless god) that no one can judge nor blame.

so lowering the amount of people you can't argue with seems to be the best solution

2 - 

you've already seen what retarded/racist admins can do, and i am just giving a fresh example :-

• kill the arab  - Brendo
  • dumb arab  - Brendo
  • arab mad  - Brendo
  • oRog4.jpg

see the reason in the above picture (Insult\Argue with admins)

so unless you want this community to fall down , you should consider this suggestion.

and at last , i don't want to be an admin nor a mod, my only place here is to help the people through my launcher and in the support section.

admins should be judged by how much they help the community , not by how much their friendship is with other admins.

10 minutes ago, Bigworld12 said:

@ZLOFENIX @Oleg

i am making a suggestion which got ignored multiple times but the results are clear for every one now.

many (all ?) moderators are using their position in zlo thinking that they have the right to do everything they want.

i suggested a while back that there should be only 1 admin (death1)(currently Oleg) in the forum.

why ? because of two reasons :

1 - 

• Do not argue with admins or moderators!

if you can't argue with an admin or moderator just because he is an admin or moderator makes him a god (more like a brainless god) that no one can judge nor blame.

so lowering the amount of people you can't argue with seems to be the best solution

2 - 

you've already seen what retarded/racist admins can do, and i am just giving a fresh example :-

• kill the arab  - Brendo
  • dumb arab  - Brendo
  • arab mad  - Brendo
  • oRog4.jpg

see the reason in the above picture (Insult\Argue with admins)

so unless you want this community to fall down , you should consider this suggestion.

and at last , i don't want to be an admin nor a mod, my only place here is to help the people through my launcher and in the support section.

admins should be judged by how much they help the community , not by how much their friendship is with other admins.

You are free to have your opinion, but as you say you have already previously expressed this.

I do not want to be seen to be suppressing members viewpoints but how many times am I supposed to allow the same topic to be discussed again and again.

Despite the rule you quote, you have been openly allowed to express your views again and again on the forums.

The ruling is simple, server admins sort out their own issues on their own servers. We (zlogames.ru) are not here to adjudicate on arguments that happen on said servers.

I am locking this thread because this issue has already been extensively discussed.

I do not wish to start handing out forum penalties but there comes a time when you have to accept a decision whether you agree with it or not.

That time is now.

Locked.