ZLOFENIX Games

1 hour ago, Decode said:

he dont have any proof what i was supposedly "useing" becuse i didn't use nothing.

Fenix would never ban someone unfairly,I trust him,his anti cheat system works better than the one on Origin,why he should ban you with no reason?

To make us a favor?Like he said before he doesn't even know us!!!!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont know from where you. Implying i dont know how subnet bans works. Not all. Not isp, subnets. Feel the difference already. Egypt not banned, morocco - yes, still not all subnets. Too s

If you have, I recommend posting because this video there you was 53% of health and he did not kill you through the wall.

@basrawi   1st you'r father is ultra noob who made you retharded like this. 2nd Go to you'r desert and fuck some goat, that is something you guy's do the best.    People this goat

Posted Images

10 hours ago, TheMarksman said:

Fenix would never ban someone unfairly,I trust him,his anti cheat system works better than the one on Origin,why he should ban you with no reason?

To make us a favor?Like he said before he doesn't even know us!!!!

bra decode is insider he talks as he is insider lol

the degradation of people is real.

8001775260225863089.jpg

insider, if your so pro as you claim to, tend to spend cash for origin game version(not temporary but permanent premium) and play there.

Edited by Shino128

22 hours ago, Decode said:

And here is aggain my live gameplay,

LOL playing in low player server to get some good kills and where is the kill streaks you are talking about i only see one kill per clip and i didn't watch the whole video don't have time for cheater like you 

2 hours ago, Nittaio said:

LOL playing in low player server to get some good kills and where is the kill streaks you are talking about i only see one kill per clip and i didn't watch the whole video don't have time for cheater like you 

:V its noobplay

he is nothing without cheat

1 hour ago, Decode said:

Ha,ha,ha Sorry i must to say you guy's, but we all know you are stupid, no need for proofs. Nobody ask from you to proof this aggain

You nittaio are banned here for stupidity.

You dont have time to watch video, but you have time to shit here.

Video is made 1-2 day's before i will be banned here for hothing. I just feel i'l will be banned (becouse of forum members attack on me) and i decided to make video and you-tube acc for zlo gameplay

Video is combination of gameplay and montage( already said that). Made on 12 min server. 3-4 times played. About 45 min of gameplay

Also smart peoples can notice my team members and notice that video is made from 3-4 round's

So, purpose of my recording is reason that i feel i will be banned. Not to record my kill streak. And i was not playing on RVO abouth one month, to make video there (people who play on rvo know that)

So if you watch the video and not talk BS, you will see that my best score is on server with 40-50 players on it. Score will be even better on rvo and rounds are much longer on rvo.

Here i was at 45-11. So on RVO i will be probably 115-25 at the end of the round.

I can not help you if you don't help yourself, sorry.

Basrawi my rich arab friend, you aggain.....How can i help you..????

Can i help you like this....Yes i'm nothing without cheats, now i have cheats and i'm something...!! And all of you here together can't do shit about that.

I'm finish with you guy's, it is so clear what you try to do. Yes i still play, yes you can not detect me. E'm i clear enough.

So..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q73gUUr8Zlw

OVER AND OUT.

: D

how old are you

3 hours ago, Decode said:

You dont have time to watch video, but you have time to shit here

because it's 15 mins and bad songs i won't wast 15 min from my life i can shit here in 10 seconds 

4 hours ago, Decode said:

my team members

you mean they are noobs ? if they are so why don't you carry your team to victory with your awesome kill streaks ? or you just blame your team for losing ? only noobs do that 

Score will be even better on rvo

so why didn't you record there and show us some good kills  and skills

Yes i still play, yes you can not detect me. E'm i clear enough.

who do you think you are ?

27 minutes ago, Decode said:

New moment's

marksman.JPG

marksman 2.JPG

marksman 3.JPG

I don't see anything wrong in this message,and please post it all not just a part of it,it's the last time I try to be friendly with you.

Goodbye idiot,I tought you were more clever than this,enjoy the ban.

You're a big disappointing for me.

Edited by TheMarksman
1 hour ago, Nittaio said:

ignore this misunderstanding 

Thanks for the trust,that's means a lot for me,I can post the complete message if you want,I shouldn't trust him,I learned the lesson.

@Decode IF you passsed the ban,  you will surely get banned again , those hacks u were using in rvo can be seen in other servers too ))  

Best solution is,  if u passed the ban try to play clean and learn how to play.  

Sometimes I think you didnt even pass the ban .. Just trolling...  

1 hour ago, Decode said:

Course i passed the ban, can pass it anytime, Do you think i'm care for the ban ?

Banning me is like marathon to ethernity...You ban me today, today i play aggain. Big deal..

I didn't cheat on rvo, i beat you with pure skill, and you are not able to handle that. After i took 1st place and kill you 4 times in row, you ban me.

Admin ban me after few simultaneosly attack's from you guy's here on forum (AND BECOUSE OF ONE MOD AND ONE MORE ADMIN)... You was personaly bagging Fenix to ban me from Zlo. You all are the reason of my ban, not imaginable "hack"

I know you're alowed to cheat (you guy's with colored names here on forum) This Mattia is example what i'm talking about (nothing aggainst him, to be clear)

Someone with 600 kill streak and 7700m HS is not skilled player, he is a pure cheater. Not to mention poor wehicle stats (becouse your cheats didnt work in wehicles)

Now when Fenix upload "anti-cheat" he can tell you what to use and you can make some video's for us to shove how "pro" you are. Just if he want to do this.

Insider "hack" on rvo lol... then you are man beat "hacks" with your stats. You are too "pro" even for "hacks" lol.

For passing ban you have picture i upload here on topic. For my hack you have picture here on topic. My address can't be banned anymore.

Yes now i'm cheat. Dont want to spend my nervs on idiot's on servers and forums anymore.

Simple like that.

That dude obviously fighting for the right maybe he was banned unfairly and yes sometimes admins being b*tches about getting killed from others like getting death strikes from the same guy in row,  i never saw what happend so i  dont know the situation to start bitching with him about it but anyway can someone ban mattia please?

Edited by FreshieX

@Decode Fenix dont even know us.  We cant even PM him.  Lol and you saying he allows us to hack :D:D

If u think u cant be banned by fenix,  all good servers have admins they can surely ban you from server just like i stopped ur hack at rvo :):)

I banned u cos  of hack not coz of positions.  You know its so haard to maintain,  i lost it and gained it numerous times.. Many ppl killed me and i didn't ban them.  

@FreshieX Go to ur topic pls,dont spoil this topic. 

5 hours ago, FreshieX said:

That dude obviously fighting for the right maybe he was banned unfairly and yes sometimes admins being b*tches about getting killed from others like getting death strikes from the same guy in row,  i never saw what happend so i  dont know the situation to start bitching with him about it but anyway can someone ban mattia please?

Admins do cleanup, if there are no admins U WILL CRY and nobody will ban the cheater and that shi**y voteban do nothing. 

I know and played on some servers in which u cant do anything to hacker,  so admins aren't some crying babies,  they make their server good and enjoyable for others :)

15 hours ago, Decode said:

Course i passed the ban, can pass it anytime, Do you think i'm care for the ban ?

Banning me is like marathon to ethernity...You ban me today, today i play aggain. Big deal..

Admin ban me after few simultaneosly attack's from you guy's here on forum (AND BECOUSE OF ONE MOD AND ONE MORE ADMIN)... You was personaly bagging Fenix to ban me from Zlo. You all are the reason of my ban, not imaginable "hack"

I know you're alowed to cheat (you guy's with colored names here on forum) This Mattia is example what i'm talking about (nothing aggainst him, to be clear)

Someone with 600 kill streak and 7700m HS is not skilled player, he is a pure cheater. Not to mention poor wehicle stats (becouse your cheats didnt work in wehicles)

Now when Fenix upload "anti-cheat" he can tell you what to use and you can make some video's for us to shove how "pro" you are. Just if he want to do this.

For passing ban you have picture i upload here on topic. For my hack you have picture here on topic. My address can't be banned anymore.

Yes now i'm cheat. Dont want to spend my nervs on idiot's on servers and forums anymore.

Simple like that.                                                   

16 minutes ago, Decode said:

Dont trust them !!

They are all the same, and they are all the liars ! They will not open your topic, you got one of them.

He is not moved from testers, he will just change his name.

This guy's are all the same, all cheaters (i know that, i was playing with them) and all are lier's.!

Archer is admin on RVO server, and i drop him from first place on his server. And after this and after 4 kill's in row, he simply ban me and acuse me for one shot kill. (without single evidence, same like ZLO ban)

Yes they know each other. Fenix use them like scout's and let them cheat (Archer 600 kill streak 7700 meters HS) 

Basrawi...man who first report me... 650 KS and 6500 meters HS)

Those guy's dont know what flegette are. They was thinking i use one shot kill with flegette ha,ha,ha. They didnt even know flegette can one shot kill. (how can do they know, when they cheat all the time and not useing knowlage)

Funny guy's, you will see.

Don't want to argue again with noobs like you. Who can't even play without hacks lol 

And look at you , its "Flechette" not "flegette" :D:D

It looks like you don't know about it :D:D

Edited by Archer7970