ZLOFENIX Games

Battlefield 4 Sam69th.

6 минут назад, samual сказал:

I was playing like 2 weeks ago normally in floodzone , and there was a cheater actual cheater. Admin called r-rafa was playing but he didn’t care even tho we reported the hacker to him , so I insulted the hacker out of anger and then admin r-rafa what he do ban the hacker ? No he banned me for “toxicity” wow … smart admins of this poctob server , he gave me 2 weeks ban because I insult hacker LoL 

И опять же, зачем ты сидел мониторил состав сервера. Не уходи от вопроса!

2 минуты назад, samual сказал:

image.png

image.png

image.png

RAFA уже выкладывал видео на этого читера, и читер в бане. А бан ты получил за то что трогаешь чужих матерей. Ты что-то другого хотел ожидать за это. Думаешь тебя за это кто-то похвалит?

2 minutes ago, KERAUNOS said:

И опять же, зачем ты сидел мониторил состав сервера. Не уходи от вопроса!

i join the servers from there i dont use launchers too much rather using zlo server site to join the server and just leave it opened in the background, and also so i can watch for admins to join so i can hunt them just like i did to you and you instantly left and joined spectator ..

Только что, samual сказал:

i join the servers from there i dont use launchers too much rather using zlo server site to join the server and just leave it opened in the background, and also so i can watch for admins to join so i can hunt them just like i did to you and you instantly left and joined spectator ..

Поздравляю. Роль шута отыграна на все 100%

1 minute ago, KERAUNOS said:

RAFA уже выкладывал видео на этого читера, и читер в бане. А бан ты получил за то что трогаешь чужих матерей. Ты что-то другого хотел ожидать за это. Думаешь тебя за это кто-то похвалит?

No no , i was banned in the same round for insulting the hacker and nope cheater was banned one or two days later … because after i was banned his name was still in the server and the amazing admin didn’t even care to check the cheater until the cheater probably killed him ;)

1 минуту назад, samual сказал:

No no , i was banned in the same round for insulting the hacker and nope cheater was banned one or two days later … because after i was banned his name was still in the server and the amazing admin didn’t even care to check the cheater until the cheater probably killed him ;)

Тогда вопрос уже к нему поднимется. Хорошо что хоть про это проинформировал

10 минут назад, samual сказал:

Я вижу его разбанили. Хорошо. Разбаним и на сервере. Т.к. бан я выдавал до выяснения обстоятельств. В таком случае, считаю что тема закрыта.

Edited by KERAUNOS
6 minutes ago, KERAUNOS said:

Поздравляю. Роль шута отыграна на все 100%

He played exactly same before and after you joined, so what's the deal? You still think he turned off cheats even with knowing you joined on spectactor slot, that makes no sense for your kind of thinking. The only result is you falling into his bait, he saw you leaving, he started trying to look suspicious. The reasoning is to laugh at you I guess, and it worked, you even created the thread about him.

1 минуту назад, Bartis сказал:

He played exactly same before and after you joined, so what's the deal? You still think he turned off cheats even with knowing you joined on spectactor slot, that makes no sense for your kind of thinking. The only result is you falling into his bait, he saw you leaving, he started trying to look suspicious. The reasoning is to laugh at you I guess, and it worked, you even created the thread about him.

Ну я поздравляю его. Найден главный шут

2 minutes ago, KERAUNOS said:

Я вижу его разбанили. Хорошо. Разбаним и на сервере. Т.к. бан я выдавал до выяснения обстоятельств. 

I am still banned by zlofenix he hasn’t removed my ban yet .. 

Только что, samual сказал:

I am still banned by zlofenix he hasn’t removed my ban yet .. 

Хорошо. Тогда когда решим тему стороннего ПО или нет, в случае если вы будете разбанены, проинформируйте меня на форуме или в дискорд канале для снятия бана на сервере

2 часа назад, ZLOFENIX сказал:

Ну так и чего нарешали то? Клоунский мир оказался сильней?

как я понял чел плотный тролль, можно снимать (забанить всегда успеем имхо)

3 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

It's just some skid trolling

image.png.37790dfacc3ea8b19bdcfc2361f902da.png

There's obviously nothing behind this rock, and the video to prove that he is trolling is also uploaded

He gets hit by an rpg in the first 10 seconds and doesn't shoot back, but you people fixate on a random flick which was done on purpose and call this conclusive evidence

0:35 incredible aimbot...

Edited by Wiz
3 часа назад, ZLOFENIX сказал:

Ещё после видео он бы убедил бы хоть как-то что не использует софт. Однако до сих пор напрягает что он зачем-то следил за составом сервера. Если бы у него не было за что-то переживать, он бы такое не делал. Изначально я его лишь подозревать начал, но его слова про то что он мониторил кто в наблюдателях ещё больше играют против него.