ZLOFENIX Games

Internet Cafe Ban

Hi, My name is Midhun Jayamohan

I run an small gaming for money setup here with 2 PCs and i think someone who came in tried to set up his own account and got banned for multi account. So from a small Gaming Buisness owner, i request you to look into this and try to remove the van in my IP. After getting the ban i tried to set up different accounts from my phone and logging into it from my PC, but it keeps saying BANNED. so from the bottom of my heart, i request the admins to lift the ban and keep my IP under strict observation if needed be. 

My IP : 192.168.0.105

32 minutes ago, MidhunJayamX said:

Hi, My name is Midhun Jayamohan

I run an small gaming for money setup here with 2 PCs and i think someone who came in tried to set up his own account and got banned for multi account. So from a small Gaming Buisness owner, i request you to look into this and try to remove the van in my IP. After getting the ban i tried to set up different accounts from my phone and logging into it from my PC, but it keeps saying BANNED. so from the bottom of my heart, i request the admins to lift the ban and keep my IP under strict observation if needed be. 

My IP : 192.168.0.105

A very good summary, but it can be very fake :) 

Интернет кафе? Бугага))). Самые хитрожопые истории. Такие кафе, даже если и существуют (19векфокс),то их в первую очередь нужно банить к хренам собачим. Ибо мало того, лавруху зарабатывают на проекте, так еще кишат читерьем и соплями типа - это клиенты, это не я, разбан требуем. Хаха ха. 

7 минут назад, GreeenPNZ сказал:

Интернет кафе? Бугага))). Самые хитрожопые истории. Такие кафе, даже если и существуют (19векфокс),то их в первую очередь нужно банить к хренам собачим. Ибо мало того, лавруху зарабатывают на проекте, так еще кишат читерьем и соплями типа - это клиенты, это не я, разбан требуем. Хаха ха. 

Насколько я понял, этот хлопчик якобы держит интернет кафе. И в случае разбана обязуется следить за невключением читов на ПК своего кафе) 
Я скоро эти истории записывать начну -_-

Edited by Wuntila

Инетклубы это конешн хорошо и во многих странах еще есть и процветают, только вот угадать по локальному ип сложно.

But there is account midhunjayam which banned for cheats. And i don't think that someone in club used your account.

23 minutes ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Инетклубы это конешн хорошо и во многих странах еще есть и процветают, только вот угадать по локальному ип сложно.

But there is account midhunjayam which banned for cheats. And i don't think that someone in club used your account.

:scratch:

В 08.09.2018 в 20:29, ZLOFENIX сказал:

Ну дык, кофе же, опытные держатели, учетные записи может создать любой, и ссыкнуть в глаза локалкой эт тоже сиськи. Че ваще жевать эту тему? Тут даже хаха не словишь, всё банально. Кафе из двух пк))) 

@ZLOFENIX а что тебя так возбудило? Инет кофе есть гуд? Не буду повторяться. Бло, дык тож на твоём имени немного заработать шоль. А че, мысль. 

Edited by Wuntila
21 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Well, i think the second computer got banned when i tried to log into it with my account and i actually don't know about the cheat ban, i didn't use any cheat that i know of. Can you please unban the main account and keep me under strict observation to double check if I'm actually using cheats? Can i do anything to prove my innocence? 

If you want to play, register a new account and play on another PC. Previous account is prohibited for cheats and will not be unlocked.

Edited by Wuntila
4 минуты назад, MidhunJayamX сказал:

Atleast unban my PC? I'm ok with making a new account :(

No, we will not unlock your computer ^_^
You said that you have 2 computers. Also you said that cheats were used only from one. So what's the problem? Create a new account and play on the second computer)

Just now, Wuntila said:

No, we will not unlock your computer ^_^
You said that you have 2 computers. Also you said that cheats were used only from one. So what's the problem? Create a new account and play on the second computer)

Brother, please? Second PC is very under under spec'd. I'm practically begging you :(. Another chance won't hurt right?