ZLOFENIX Games

Bad ban to a partner!!! pls help!

Hi, I am the leader of the [KrMa] clan, one of my members was banned unjustly, because he does not use anything we would like to know what happened.
The clan has one of the most usual servers in Latin America, in our discord we are more than 250 members and we are against any illegal activity within the game, please we need an explanation about it! thank you very much!

I can vouch for Pinbacker and the banned member. I've played with him for countless hours and i never saw any suspicious activity, nor i think he'd be the kind of guy to start cheating out of nowhere.

All i can say is that he's been having ping problems lately, he'd join a server and get kicked because there's no ping showing, just a "-" mark. I don't know if this is related to that or not, but it could be, just pointing it out.

Латиносы с ними шутки плохи.Забалтают как цигане на рынке.Только по делу 0

bf02ac3663b9e80dc1337ba58982cd76_i-51.jpg

Edited by Mopoz

Mopoz, you aren't contributing to the thread, so i'll politely ask you to stay away from it. And at least make an effort to write in English, thanks.

As for the banned member's name, it's Qatal. Is it that hard to take a look at the list of banned people and check the clan tag?

Anyways, just like your team demands proof before banning someone, we would like to see the proof leading to the ban of our fellow member as well.

Quick Edit seeing Fenix's reply: That certainly wasn't expected, we're asking him about that file right now, thanks for replying.

Edited by Nanodesu
5 minutes ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Banned for e:\archivos de programas\chiches\cheat engine 6.8\speedhack-i386.dll

Fenix Thanks, apparently the user left the antivirus disabled and some corrupt file was infiltrated, we understand that there is no solution for this, we regret the loss of a player with 2 to 3 years of play in ZLO.
4 часа назад, Pinbacker сказал:

player with 2 to 3 years of play in ZLO

just he deceived you 2-3 years, if you are not with him at the same time)