ZLOFENIX Games

[S] _startserver is not executing bf3.exe

Hello,

I use zlohosteronly to host server. Server works fine . But as after update zlolauncher is not working anymore both for players and hosters . I tried to run server with _Startserver.bat and nothing happens . Seems like _Startserver.bat is not able to execute bf3.exe and not passing parameters .

set INSTANCEDIRECTORY=%~dp0Instance

set SERVERNAME=# [2XP] # ----- INTENSEGAMING.GA----- |NO PRO JET|
set GAMEPORT=25000
set REMOTEADMINPORT=0.0.0.0:48888
set ADMINPASSWORD=gill1994
set ZLOGIN=2563583
set ZPASS=9856212
set PINGSITE=ams
set REGION=EU

start bf3.exe -serverInstancePath "%INSTANCEDIRECTORY%" -Server.ServerName "%SERVERNAME%" -GamePort %GAMEPORT% -RemoteAdminPort %REMOTEADMINPORT% +admin.password "%ADMINPASSWORD%" -PingSite %PINGSITE% -Region %REGION% -zlogin %ZLOGIN% -zpass %ZPASS%

exit

Tried:

Everything is updated again

Setting Instance directory path

On 8/12/2016 at 9:05 AM, Gill said:

Hello,

I use zlohosteronly to host server. Server works fine . But as after update zlolauncher is not working anymore both for players and hosters . I tried to run server with _Startserver.bat and nothing happens . Seems like _Startserver.bat is not able to execute bf3.exe and not passing parameters .

set INSTANCEDIRECTORY=%~dp0Instance

set SERVERNAME=# [2XP] # ----- INTENSEGAMING.GA----- |NO PRO JET|
set GAMEPORT=25000
set REMOTEADMINPORT=0.0.0.0:48888
set ADMINPASSWORD=gill1994
set ZLOGIN=2563583
set ZPASS=9856212
set PINGSITE=ams
set REGION=EU

start bf3.exe -serverInstancePath "%INSTANCEDIRECTORY%" -Server.ServerName "%SERVERNAME%" -GamePort %GAMEPORT% -RemoteAdminPort %REMOTEADMINPORT% +admin.password "%ADMINPASSWORD%" -PingSite %PINGSITE% -Region %REGION% -zlogin %ZLOGIN% -zpass %ZPASS%

exit

Tried:

Everything is updated again

Setting Instance directory path

i had this problem before and if think u deleted the instance folder and recreated it again because the line instance directory supposed to be like that when you open your server for the first time  it should navigate itself to instance folder like that: set INSTANCEDIRECTORY=C:\Program Files\b3srv\Instance so if you deleted the instance folder before get it back from BF3_PC_Server_R38 hope it works for you

Edited by FreshieX

Problem was actullay bat file don't had permissions to send parameters to bf3.exe . Thank you Everyone for response. You can close topic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...