ZLOFENIX Games

Why am I even Banned!! I didnt use hacks or bots

As you can see the topic. I didn't even know what that stuff amires is. Usernames is Threatty but I didn't even play that game for about 4-5 days cause I was out for an Holiday. How can you even do that guys. Please unban me I didn't even hack. U all banned me for some useless reason.

Edit: Damn -_- my cousin told me he downloaded that stupid hack cause someone called hime a noob. :\. And yes he said that hack didnt even work instead the computer crashed. Hey please guys unban me.

Edited by MeTheClup
Got to know something bad
Только что, MeTheClup сказал:

Damn -_- my cousin told me he downloaded that stupid hack cause someone called hime a noob.

Good story

Just now, MeTheClup said:

As you can see the topic. I didn't even know what that stuff amires is. Usernames is Threatty but I didn't even play that game for about 4-5 days cause I was out for an Holiday. How can you even do that guys. Please unban me I didn't even hack. U all banned me for some useless reason.

Edit: Damn -_- my cousin told me he downloaded that stupid hack cause someone called hime a noob. :\. And yes he said that hack didnt even work instead the computer crashed. Hey please guys unban me.

Pls its not our fault dat ur cuzin used ur acc for bla bla and  zlofenix dont care about this and btw leave gaming opt for  story writing