ZLOFENIX Games

@Al Basrawi: I swear, i shot you sometimes from another server...'I swear"

You don't know nothing about SPAS-12 and flechette. You know how people say.. "ask my brother liar"

You say i'm poor..? your knowlage abouth BF3 is poor. Poor is your united gang..! That is what is poor

This is video for you. Just tipe this in YT "BF3 Close Quaters Spas-12 Flechette UUAAARGH!" servers with 100% health

I read your topic abouth me..First i was shotting try wall's, then useing WH, now it was Aimbot..??  What is next.? All in one.?

You guy's are pathetic.

@archer: I will took it probably aggain.And that is the reason.You'r ego...

So.. 1st possition make you suspicious abouth me..Now your 1st possition is suspicios to me..?? What abouth now..??

Then way did you wrote "one shot kill"..? Where is your proof for my ban ? I think, people wan't to see this here and be sure.

I know...Becouse you read this forum and you read "report" abouth my "one shot kill" with SPAS-12 from this aim assisting looser Basrawi

And only solution for you is ban him..reason "one shot kill" (already reported)

Marksman i can't recognize you (big disapointing)....

"now we see...aha "damage hack" BAN HIM "he is banned with reason"

But reason we are (sorry guy's) still stupid, and don't know enything abouth flechette, Who cares..!

Read this carefully Insider

I am famous for this kind of ritual,believe it or not I think hackers have still honor some way in their hearts,all suspected players admitted themselves they were hacking after me asking them this

If you really are a clean player say these words:

"I swear on my honor and in what I have more precious in this world that I am not a cheater"

If you really are a clean player say these words and I will unban you from the server and apologize here officially to you

Point of this topic is admin abuse.!!

Not your imaginable wall hacks, aimbot, shoting try walls, damage hack, and everythig what we read here.

If i need your mercy i will find you on other server. Becouse i don't need it, here i'm

Maybe hackers do your ritual. I don't give a ....  about your ritual, and your server.

"look how we are good, we dont ban anyone, we are good admins...But "ban  him from zlo", that is your word's...But you are good admin's, you don't wan't to ban people..yea right

Archer come here and report people.

Ban for nothing, that is how good you are.

This is my last post here. I don't wan't to spend my time on this "happy funny felowship"

All about honor story.

Best to all..Insider

That was not the answer I was expecting from you Insider,all you had to do was simply swearing that you are not cheater, there's nothing bad about doing that,I even said that I would officially apologize to you for this ,why you still call it abuse?

You refused to do my swearing trial and this flags you as cheater it's official now,there's no reason to refuse that if you are clean

I have enough of your lies .

Stay banned now.

TheMarksman

11 hours ago, IInsiderr said:

@Al Basrawi: I swear, i shot you sometimes from another server...'I swear"

You don't know nothing about SPAS-12 and flechette. You know how people say.. "ask my brother liar"

You say i'm poor..? your knowlage abouth BF3 is poor. Poor is your united gang..! That is what is poor

This is video for you. Just tipe this in YT "BF3 Close Quaters Spas-12 Flechette UUAAARGH!" servers with 100% health

I read your topic abouth me..First i was shotting try wall's, then useing WH, now it was Aimbot..??  What is next.? All in one.?

You guy's are pathetic.

@archer: I will took it probably aggain.And that is the reason.You'r ego...

So.. 1st possition make you suspicious abouth me..Now your 1st possition is suspicios to me..?? What abouth now..??

Then way did you wrote "one shot kill"..? Where is your proof for my ban ? I think, people wan't to see this here and be sure.

I know...Becouse you read this forum and you read "report" abouth my "one shot kill" with SPAS-12 from this aim assisting looser Basrawi

And only solution for you is ban him..reason "one shot kill" (already reported)

Marksman i can't recognize you (big disapointing)....

"now we see...aha "damage hack" BAN HIM "he is banned with reason"

But reason we are (sorry guy's) still stupid, and don't know enything abouth flechette, 

I dont 1shot kill with As val and m416 like you. 

• 1 month later...

I didn't wan't to open new topic, can leave it here becouse i expect this will happens.

I see i'm banned on zlo after 30 day's of this report.

I didn't see the reason of ban (too many banned people)....Can i ask way i'm banned ?