ZLOFENIX Games

Name: [PT]DilmaBoladona

Hack: Maphack, ESP.

In this video just look at the minimap, he turns and kills my squad teammate. How did he know huh?

And in this video somehow he see's my teammate(blue triangle) and goes directly to him.

Блин, ещё один разоблачитель :D Подозреваемый может с кентами по тимспику играет...  Они ему сообщают, кто и что и где.  А то всё,  40 секунд видео и ... (барабанная дробь)  вердикт - минимап-хак:facepalm:

13 minutes ago, CEHATOP said:

Блин, ещё один разоблачитель :D Подозреваемый может с кентами по тимспику играет...  Они ему сообщают, кто и что и где.  А то всё,  40 секунд видео и ... (барабанная дробь)  вердикт - минимап-хак:facepalm:

Where do you see another player? There's nobody around just him and my squadmate just spawned,also he was busy with the other two guys , you are just making a fool of yourself.

В 24.05.2016 в 08:31, WhiteSwan сказал:

Where do you see another player? There's nobody around just him and my squadmate just spawned,also he was busy with the other two guys , you are just making a fool of yourself.

Мой юный друг ! Я бы с тобой мог обыграть разные варианты данного видео. Однако я не силен в английском языке (перевожу кривым переводчиком), а ты судя по всему не силен в русском.

Поэтому конструктивного диалога у нас не получится.

Моё мнение: одно 40сек видео ничего не доказывает, тут кроме минимап-хака могла быть еще целая куча разных вариаций без использования читов.

Friend not get me wrong but just as in his latest topic http://zlogames.ru/index.php?/topic/6029/ this one also not prove anything, vid#1 not seen anything even "suspicious" to accuse someone of hack and vid#2 you said:" he see's my teammate(blue triangle) and goes directly to him". I did not see any of that, I saw him standing with the vehicle at the top of the hill and the player jumped up and stood right in front of the LAV and obviously he was killed.

On 23.05.2016 г. at 7:34 PM, WhiteSwan said:

Name: [PT]DilmaBoladona

Hack: Maphack, ESP.

In this video just look at the minimap, he turns and kills my squad teammate. How did he know huh?

And in this video somehow he see's my teammate(blue triangle) and goes directly to him.

removed videos ??

#LOCKED.

Edited by Brendo