ZLOFENIX Games

[S] Can't use _StartServer.bat

i think this can help you create two copies from  startserver.bat and in 2 startserver file delete all information in bat  and past all this information and run your server 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

set INSTANCEDIRECTORY=%~dp0Instance

set SERVERNAME=
set GAMEPORT=
set REMOTEADMINPORT=
set ADMINPASSWORD=
set PINGSITE=ams
set REGION=RU
set ZLogin=
set ZPassword=

start bf3.exe -zlogin %ZLogin% -zpass %ZPassword% -serverInstancePath "%INSTANCEDIRECTORY%" -Server.ServerName "%SERVERNAME%" -GamePort %GAMEPORT% -RemoteAdminPort %REMOTEADMINPORT% +admin.password "%ADMINPASSWORD%" -PingSite %PINGSITE% -Region %REGION% -zlogin login -zpass pass

exit

Edited by HuS4Sein

1st. If you use zlofenix launcher...you need to open bat separately

but if you use bigworld12 hoster only launcher.... you do not need to open bat too.

So please tell me which launcher you use so I can give you the help you need

ok! =) 

If you wanna create a server you need:

1: Real IP (static or dynamic)

2: Open need's port's

3. Downloaded server from Zlotracker.org

4. Downloaded Need server files / server laucnher / launcher.dll / ZUpdaterx32.dll

5. Create or change a _startserver.bat in game folder

6 Create a server in site http://bf3.zloemu.org/servers?user

7. Start server (if all normal) you can see server on there http://bf3.zloemu.org/servers or in server see 1.thumb.png.24dd9052022aa92e37e69297914d

i uefull launcher by bigworld 

and i have a problem with procon when i want add server i can't click connect 

Ok Cepora gave you info on server

procon: you need to write  (set REMOTEADMINPORT=)******** << what it says there from start server.bat and the port

from same pc server and procon , you don't need to fill in name.. only server password that you have here :set ADMINPASSWORD= ****  the same you have entered when registered server under your account in zloemu.org

Edited by trello

Hi ,

I have this problem too , server doesn't launch with no error messages !

how can i resolve it ? (after v7 i got this problem) ..

Thanks.

I am sorry but I left  my magic hat for guessing somewhere.... a bit more info please.... go through FAQ on how to start/host server WELL, and give some more ..bat doesnt open at all??  try with bigworld12 hoster only launcher..look in error tree on 2nd tab...and then tell me what it says...

..bat doesnt open at all??  try with bigworld12 hoster only launcher..look in error tree on 2nd tab...and then tell me what it says...

Bat file is opened and disappear ; "bf3.exe" listed in task Process list (task manager) for seconds ..

I tested with bigworld12 hoster only launcher and no error found .

I have "Team Viewer" program , if you can ok it , tell me

Thanks .

ok the path to the folder is only with English letters? ( C: /programfiles etc...)

the sever folder is read only?

Folder Path : Q:\BF3_PC_Server_R38\

and it is not Read-Only .

Edited by SharpSabre

and for procon yes just disable ie security

In procon , you add info from startserver.bat... 

remote IP  and port to be exact.

then your password to server. ( if you connect to porcon from other connection you need name too )

yes i add that server work without bat file but now i get disconection 1 hour after start normal or?

1st could be crash from master...

2nd your pc could be set to cut power after a while..??