ZLOFENIX Games

it was yesterday on zlo official server u can ask the players that was playing in the server yesterday and mentaly one with low rank getting high kills in front of high rank players it has two Explanation if the players can not play with my respect to all the players and it is conquest not team death match to get this alot of kills excpet for this players ( Vnska and alot more ) :d and i swear that player is cheating and could take the if he is in my team in my team we got one of the clan players ask him (AMD Clan ) player hope that make u belive  and as u like bro u are the admin and u have your own vision about the players and about the video i was in hurry to take any photo of him before he leave  

it was yesterday on zlo official server u can ask the players that was playing in the server yesterday and mentaly one with low rank getting high kills in front of high rank players it has two Explanation if the players can not play with my respect to all the players and it is conquest not team death match to get this alot of kills excpet for this players ( Vnska and alot more ) laugh.gif and i swear that player is cheating and could take the if he is in my team in my team we got one of the clan players ask him (AMD Clan ) player hope that make u belive  and as u like bro u are the admin and u have your own vision about the players and about the video i was in hurry to take any photo of him before he leave  

Okay, just for you i know 200 players which can make 50-2 , 40-1 and stats like this with 1st level :D

i told u bro that i know players like u who have alot of skiils laugh.gif like u said as u like bro i made what my mind tell me to do enjoy and take it easy :d

Edited by CommanderXX