ZLOFENIX Games

NOT 4 Pussy's is No More

Hi to the zloemu bf3 commune,

It is with a heavy heart that I announce the shutdown of all our servers. I can no longer continue this endeavor. The relentless attacks on our servers for a game that I scarcely play anymore have left me with little choice. My professional commitments have taken precedence. The persistent DDOS attacks, orchestrated by a lone individual, have forced my hand. Let this individual savor their fleeting triumph, for I choose to rise above it. My deepest regret is for the loyal players who found joy in playing on our servers. To you, the players, I extend my heartfelt apologies for the unfortunate circumstances that have led to this decision. I will now be dedicating my efforts to other projects. Please accept my sincere apologies.

be safe, be kind, and know that you are appreciated!
kameleke

• 5 months later...
On 8/18/2023 at 9:37 PM, kameleke said:

Hi to the zloemu bf3 commune,

It is with a heavy heart that I announce the shutdown of all our servers. I can no longer continue this endeavor. The relentless attacks on our servers for a game that I scarcely play anymore have left me with little choice. My professional commitments have taken precedence. The persistent DDOS attacks, orchestrated by a lone individual, have forced my hand. Let this individual savor their fleeting triumph, for I choose to rise above it. My deepest regret is for the loyal players who found joy in playing on our servers. To you, the players, I extend my heartfelt apologies for the unfortunate circumstances that have led to this decision. I will now be dedicating my efforts to other projects. Please accept my sincere apologies.

be safe, be kind, and know that you are appreciated!
kameleke

They are back now?