ZLOFENIX Games

-_Emilia_-
POCTOB_CONQUEST
wh

1:50 
8:10
Меня очень смутили эти 2 момента. 
Но если есть время, то лучше посмотреть полностью. У меня складывается такое ощущение что он включает его и выключает потому как он заранее наводится там где есть игроки, а потом отрубает и некоторое время бегает без вх и тупит по черному

Edited by Roseofwar
  • 4 weeks later...

ну второй момент он когда подошел, чел заспотался. а первый момент там хз, не понятен контекст что там было перед тем как ты на него переключился. этот кемпер там явно давно лежит, может он его ещё перед этим спалил с С, издалека. одного момента непонятного даже просто, а не подозрительного явно мало для бана

Screenshot_12.png

from me its a  -

nothing is obvious + 17 mins video filled with random stuff isnt a way to report someone , i see some suspicious moments then i see other 10 normal moments after it meaning its just random moments .... i see multiple times he "supposedly aim at someone not seeing him" but then there are someone else also infront of him and he didnt see him , l !! wallhacks dont work like that u see everyone all the time ... i give u many examples " 0:35 the guy was shooting was spotted on the minimap he go for him and aim at him while there was someone else to the right side of him if he was using wallhack he would have seen them both ..." 0:42 same thing " "2:30 guy was under him and didnt even see him or pre aim at him " "5:45 he is pre firing at the choke and hiting nothing" .... etc and many more moments
in short the "suspicious moments" are just random and this video for me doesn't seal the deal that this guy is cheating , need more proof .... 

Edited by ToXicLife

u could see this video and see how a "wallhack" looks like , for example guy was shooting thru smoke at a wall because he is dumb and didnt know there is wall there but his wallhack highlighted people behind that wall etc ...