ZLOFENIX Games

Could you reccomend a good, free fps games?

I just wanted to ask if you could reccomend a good and free fps games (something like planetside 2), and if it has good graphics, fun, i dont like that games who are free but to unlock something need to pay :/

Thanks for answers :)

Edited by Aim4Kill

ghost in the shell: stand alone complex first assault online. its on steam or else on nexon.net

kinda grindy game similar to csgo but it has spread/some recoil pattern that mostly comes vertical.

for a free to play it's kind of amazing, different character has unique ability that at reaching tier2 of it it can be syncd for whole your team.

Edited by Shino128
54 minutes ago, Nittaio said:

maybe because it's full with cheaters

Cheating is not fun, i dont like that the noobs doesnt know how to play and they download a cheat tool and starts killing everyone, i only sawed cheater 1 time in game red cruible firestorm, when i downloaded it i thinked it is gonna be intresting how this game looks and after a day i joined a server and one guy was hacking with knife, we tried to voteban but game was so stupid that we need all to vote yes.

6 hours ago, Aim4Kill said:

Cheating is not fun, i dont like that the noobs doesnt know how to play and they download a cheat tool and starts killing everyone, i only sawed cheater 1 time in game red cruible firestorm, when i downloaded it i thinked it is gonna be intresting how this game looks and after a day i joined a server and one guy was hacking with knife, we tried to voteban but game was so stupid that we need all to vote yes.

every game has them. u gotta deal with it.