ZLOFENIX Games

Unable to download BF3

Hello. I've just recently installed ZLOrigin and when I tried to download BF3, it threw out that the firewall must be blocking the application. But after completely disabling my firewall and checking the quarantine sector of Windows Defender, which did not have any file actually, the issue is still going on. Now, some of you will tell me that I should just download the game from the torrent, and you do have a point. But, I'm being thrown the same message while trying to play BF4, which is already installed (using the Origin client since I do own an original copy of the game). The FAQ states that I should login to my Origin account and it would solve the issue, but I'm unable to log out from my account on ZLOrigin. I did wonder if it referred to log in using my Origin client, but it did nothing as well on the ZLOrigin issue. I would like to know what should I do. Thanks in advance for any help.

Edited by Lmmb74