ZLOFENIX Games

ZL not runned

Hi can anyone help me with message error saying that is running when both zlclient and zlorigin are running? It appears after I start the sims 3 and when I go to task manager there is a software called activation ui running. I would be so grateful if anyone told me what this is and how to fix it .

i don't think that is the case because both the zls are listed as exceptions on my antivirus but thanks for the help anyway.  Also I forgot the sims3 launcher works it just never opens the game after I clicked on it

Edited by Patricia78
17 часов назад, Patricia78 сказал:

i don't think that is the case because both the zls are listed as exceptions on my antivirus but thanks for the help anyway.  Also I forgot the sims3 launcher works it just never opens the game after I clicked on it

What in zclient log?

it simply says zl not runned, when trying to launch actual game but not the launcher, it is almost as if the game doesn't recognize that the zl origin is running.  Sims 4 and Sims 2 work perfectly with no problem.

Edited by Patricia78

Then from zlorigin you run x32 sims, that may work, but for sims4 its legacy version.

Your main problem - something blocks zi, without it any x64 game from zlorigin or launching game from zclient will not work.