ZLOFENIX Games

Can someone please seed this?

I have been trying to download BF4 from this torrent http://zlotracker.org/37328 because my zlorigin download speed always reaches 0 for some reason. But the problem with that torrent is that the seeders come and go continiously and we literally had 0 seeders since yesterday. and the day before that the seeders would sometimes be present sometimes not. It was only 3 days ago when we actually had a good amount of seeders and every peer could download equally and i got my progress to 50%. but i have only managed to get to 64% since two days because of the lack of seeders.

So could someone who has it seed it right now? It has been 30 minutes since i posted that but only one seeder showed up that is nowhere near enough for the 12 peers currently downloading.

Edited by Porge

Zlorigin isnt an option, i somewhy cant download the unpacked folder on google drive and i dont want a repack, the other torrent is a repack so this is my only option. And other than that it wouuldnt be smart to stop now when i am 65% there. though since i posted this we have 2 seeders now so its all right.