ZLOFENIX Games

Unban

I've been banned from Zlo BF3 for Mr.Cath hack, speed marcos 2-3 years back (I don't remember the date but that time only BF3 existed).

Here is my story (nothing faked)

I got to know that the hack was undetected at that time from a player and tried it and got used to it it for a month I guess :(  All went fine but all one day came when that Mr.Cath hack led to some 100 bans and my account was banned as well.

I tried to ban-evade and eventually my HDD was formatted as a punishment :(

When BF4 Zlo was out, I was eager to play but didn't try since I was worried about the HDD again. So instead I appealed a year back I guess with a account  I can't remember and I can't find that forum post as well. Everyone rejected saying "Cheater is always a cheater, GTFO"

I asked a plenty of times on discord as well but no one cares. So here I am again to appeal again. Please I need a chance to play all the version of battlefield on Zlo as now I feel ZLO has far best anticheat and clean players :)

But did not try to evade ever since my HDD was formatted

P.S = if you need my account name and previous post I can try find and submit it. I did make many accounts that time so hard time remembering. I'm sure Zlofenix master has all the details and stuff and can check if I fake anything.

- Please approve this time :)

Yea I did read but it's been 2½ years and now Zlo is bigger and better.

Its not just about playing here because there are more players than before but this is the only community I'm banned so far :(

i hate that this way. Do you expect things to be the very same even after years :)

Edited by saiteja1997
3 minutes ago, Wuntila said:

On our project, cheating has no statute of limitations))

You can influence the policy of bans in this topic. This is the only thing you can do now.

Oh thanks. I'm happy to see that there is atleast 0.01% scope for a unban.

Atleast for very very old cheaters like me. I had enough time to learn what's right :)