ZLOFENIX Games

Game starts on the background (task manager) but then closes? Help!

Hello all, I'm trying to get the game to work (downloaded from zloemu, installed dlc, installed crack) before it would tell me my game is missing files or they are corrupted or whatever I installed DLCs and it never told me that again, so I use a launcher to log in one of the servers and I see the game starts on the background, and then 2 seconds later just closes! I never get any notification on my desktop, can I please have some help?

3 hours ago, Rigenkr said:

Hello all, I'm trying to get the game to work (downloaded from zloemu, installed dlc, installed crack) before it would tell me my game is missing files or they are corrupted or whatever I installed DLCs and it never told me that again, so I use a launcher to log in one of the servers and I see the game starts on the background, and then 2 seconds later just closes! I never get any notification on my desktop, can I please have some help?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mawbrsf3ybqaejg/fix.zip download this fix extract and replace ur files with these use the despo v2.2 launcher dont forget to run as admin

Well when I tried the game on single player when I downloaded the reloaded version, single player worked fine... Now I uninstalled reloaded because it didn't work with the client and there you go.

Anyway, I got 8 GB DDR3, 5GB VRAM 1GB dedicated VRAM Quad core @2,5Ghz.

2 hours ago, Rigenkr said:

Well when I tried the game on single player when I downloaded the reloaded version, single player worked fine... Now I uninstalled reloaded because it didn't work with the client and there you go.

Anyway, I got 8 GB DDR3, 5GB VRAM 1GB dedicated VRAM Quad core @2,5Ghz.

yes i know the reloaded v is not compatible with this multiplayer

great pc specs ! it is just the files you've downloaded nothing else

i downloaded everything from zlo site the game setup all 10 dlcs client file launcher everything i never had this problem it worked the first run so iam saying it must be the files u downloaded

Well I got EVERYTHING from this website, and the launcher it comes with (the one named zLoBF3Launcher.exe) doesn't even work! As soon as I log in, it crashes!!!! This is IMMENSELY frustrating, I just want to play BF3 but don't have cash to buy it :/

Just now, Rigenkr said:

Well I got EVERYTHING from this website, and the launcher it comes with (the one named zLoBF3Launcher.exe) doesn't even work! As soon as I log in, it crashes!!!! This is IMMENSELY frustrating, I just want to play BF3 but don't have cash to buy it :/

yes there are some issues with launchers , the despo v2.2 is working till now , 2 other launcher works also . have u tried any video tutorial on youtube?

by the way the file size should be 26 something GB

1 minute ago, Rigenkr said:

I have all of those but also another 8 files Xp1-Xp4Chunks.sb/.toc

Should I delete them? Also what about the levels folder?

well my gameplay is totally normal with these files delete those 8 files give it a try  this is my levels and loc files22.JPG222.JPG

I had saved another Data>Win32 and Data>Win32>Levels folder just in case and it's just like yours, but still no change. However I did notice you had a folder called ZloLauncher... in your Data folder which I don't have for whatever reason..

I had saved another Data>Win32 and Data>Win32>Levels folder just in case and it's just like yours, but still no change. However I did notice you had a folder called ZloLauncher... in your Data folder which I don't have for whatever reason..

i know it is a little hard to reinstall the game but i suggest u do it now uninstall and delete everyfiles in ur game folder and do a fresh install . the zlofolder is just a soundtrack for one of the launchers no big deal

this is my game setup files and dlc amd the newfolder contains the files that i uploaded for u u should have it 11.JPG111.JPG

That's the files I had before installing. I'll try to uninstall and delete everything and then reinstall.

And by the way, thanks a lot for trying to help out, considering you're the only one who even bothered...

That's the files I had before installing. I'll try to uninstall and delete everything and then reinstall.

And by the way, thanks a lot for trying to help out, considering you're the only one who even bothered...

that is great then u will be able to play iam sure bro .. no need to thank me bro :D i hope i helped u even alittle bit

so after u installed everything ur game folder should be like this

ok talk to u after the install bye for now be back in 30 mins.

2.JPG

i have the same problem i can play with some modes on some maps the others it just start and stop working some times it stay on loading and not going further i have download the versin on the site thats like 26gb what do i have to do?

Well I can't play WHATSOEVER even after reinstalling... Can we get a mod in here to help? A developer? Is this really something you can let slip by?

I'm boiling from the rage that I just can't get this thing to f***ing work! 

Edited by Rigenkr
Just now, Rigenkr said:

Well I can't play WHATSOEVER even after reinstalling... Can we get a mod in here to help? A developer? Is this really something you can let slip by?

I'm boiling from the rage that I just can't get this thing to f***ing work! 

try canal noshahr map in team death mach mode see if it works or not mine is working on that