ZLOFENIX Games

Problems With The Game Launching

Message added by Lennie

The Latest news

Join our Discord not to miss anything.

1. To download the game on Zlorigin.
Pause-Resume your downloading every 4 mins to avoid dropping speed to 0kb/s that leads to crashes.

2. It's impossible to launch the sims 4 on Zlorigin anymore, run it on Zclient.
unknown.png

P.S. If you can't see x64, repair the game on Zlorigin.

In this Totpic you can ask any questions about the game launching

Before asking a question, you must read F.A.Q. first.

While Asking you need to:
1. Specify your PC characteristics: RAM, processr, videocard, etc.
2. Must fully describe your issue(s).
3. Send a screenshot or quote it, for better understanding what the problem is.
4. Mark if you have CC or Mods.
5. Before asking a question update drivers, VC++, DirectX and NET.Framework. Remove Mods folder and try to Run the game through ZClient or ZlOrigin. if nothing helps, you're welcome to ask.

• 1 year later...

hi, when i try to open The Sims 4 it opens a blank screen and seconds later it closes by itself. The problem started when Windows installed update KB4512941, I uninstalled this update and deactivated WindowsUpdate and the game went back to work correctly, but recently WindowsUpdate was activated again and updated my Windows and the game did not open again. I tried to uninstall this update again but it no longer appears in the WindowsUpdate update list. What do I do?.

I already updated the drivers, VC ++, DirectX and NET.Framework, removed the mods folder, and it didn't work. I also tried to install The Sims 4 from other websites and gave the same problem.

My PC characteristics are:
Windows 10 Home 1903 64-bit
processor: Intel core i7-8750H 2.20GHz
graphics card: GeForce GTX 1070
ram: 16GB

On 10/15/2019 at 12:38 PM, VoltsCorp said:

hi, when i try to open The Sims 4 it opens a blank screen and seconds later it closes by itself. The problem started when Windows installed update KB4512941, I uninstalled this update and deactivated WindowsUpdate and the game went back to work correctly, but recently WindowsUpdate was activated again and updated my Windows and the game did not open again. I tried to uninstall this update again but it no longer appears in the WindowsUpdate update list. What do I do?.

I already updated the drivers, VC ++, DirectX and NET.Framework, removed the mods folder, and it didn't work. I also tried to install The Sims 4 from other websites and gave the same problem.

My PC characteristics are:
Windows 10 Home 1903 64-bit
processor: Intel core i7-8750H 2.20GHz
graphics card: GeForce GTX 1070
ram: 16GB

I already managed to solve the problem,
MSI Afterburner was the one that kept the game from opening.
I don't know what MSI Afterburner has to do with Windows updates, but when I disabled MSI Afterburner the game went back to work correctly

• 1 year later...
On 11/10/2020 at 10:16 PM, Jaboulka said:

Hi,

I just downloaded and installed the new patch, however I cannot launch the game, I get the following error message. I played last 2 hours ago, before the patch and everything worked fine.

Thank you very much for your help !

image.png.fb142c7f3ffda59c8b6d15a9f2f9e3a4.png

I have the same problem after i updated the game and downloaded the snowy escape.

running the game from the zlclient doesn't help, i'm still getting this error.

5 часов назад, LadyFart сказал:

I have the same problem after i updated the game and downloaded the snowy escape.

running the game from the zlclient doesn't help, i'm still getting this error.

It is almost not possible to get this error from zclient. Run from zclient and show zclient log after it.

How do we run the game from zclient? I'm sorry I'm new to this.

ETA: Figured how to run from zclient. But it only runs 32 bit Legacy version. I'm on a 64 bit pc. How do I disable 32 bit?

Edited by hypersim
1 час назад, hypersim сказал:

How do we run the game from zclient? I'm sorry I'm new to this.

ETA: Figured how to run from zclient. But it only runs 32 bit Legacy version. I'm on a 64 bit pc. How do I disable 32 bit?

Repair the game on zlorigin, it should bting x64 to zclient

В 19.11.2020 в 00:39, Adria11 сказал:

I have the same issue. I connect to zclient, go to zlorigin, run sims4 at x64 and get the d338 crash error. How can i change origin from 32 to 64?

3 часа назад, GabyQ сказал:

I have the same issue after the last update.

And you both cant read above?

8 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

And you both cant read above?

Sorry, but don't know what the above means? run it from zclient? Am I not doing it? In that case, how do I do it? Run it in from 64x? I think I'm doing it... right?

can you please be more specific? I'm a bit of a newbie in these things, I've just followed steps when installing or running the game, I don't know what to do out of that.

Thanks

40 минут назад, GabyQ сказал:

Sorry, but don't know what the above means? run it from zclient? Am I not doing it? In that case, how do I do it? Run it in from 64x? I think I'm doing it... right?

can you please be more specific? I'm a bit of a newbie in these things, I've just followed steps when installing or running the game, I don't know what to do out of that.

Thanks

Zlorigin wont launch sims 4 anymore, only direct from zclient 
image.png

On 11/20/2020 at 11:51 AM, Lennie said:

Zlorigin wont launch sims 4 anymore, only direct from zclient 
image.png

I tried it and it worked!

Is it going to be like this always? Can I uninstall ZLOrigin? or I still need it for updates?

thanks!