ZLOFENIX Games

Problems with the game and DLC Installation

In this Totpic you can ask any questions about the game and DLC Installation

Before asking a question, you must read F.A.Q. first.

While Asking you need to:
1. Specify your PC characteristics: RAM, processr, videocard, etc.
2. Must fully describe your issue(s).
3. Send a screenshot or quote it, for better understanding what the problem is.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, i decided to reinstall Sims 4 after i formated my computer, i was presented with a lot of connection issues but i could install everything with exception of these 4 DLC which always give me these connection problems that cancel the download immediately, this issue hasn't been present before since i've been able to install them multiple times in the past, so i don't know if it's an issue from the ZLO side or mine.

Specs attached with a picture of the error.

If this is not the propper place to post these kinds of errors i would gladly move it to the correct subforum

Untitled2.png

Untitled.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have the same problem, I reinstalled my system and tried to download the game, but I get this error (Picture Included) on every game I try to download. I tried reinstalling both ZClient and ZLOrigin countless times, deleting origin cache, restarting my router, but none of this helped. I never encountered this error so if you can please help me.

CPU: AMD FX-6300

GPU: Asus GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

RAM: Kingston HyperX 12GB 1600MHz DualChannel

HDD: Toshiba 1TB

Motherboard: Gigabyte 780T-3DL

Picture of the error

3.png

5 минут назад, David200097 сказал:

Hello, I have the same problem, I reinstalled my system and tried to download the game, but I get this error (Picture Included) on every game I try to download. I tried reinstalling both ZClient and ZLOrigin countless times, deleting origin cache, restarting my router, but none of this helped. I never encountered this error so if you can please help me.

CPU: AMD FX-6300

GPU: Asus GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

RAM: Kingston HyperX 12GB 1600MHz DualChannel

HDD: Toshiba 1TB

Motherboard: Gigabyte 780T-3DL

Picture of the error

3.png

VPN or system startup with network connectivity

Edited by Wuntila
42 minutes ago, Lennie said:

seems like you cant connect to the clouds in general. try to chancge to google dns, or VPN with different proxy, as Russian or europeans'

Okay problem solved with VPN Provider on Russian server, but does this mean if an update comes out I always have to connect to VPN? Isn't there any permanent fix?

• 5 months later...

I have been trying to update from version 1.51.77.1020 and running into the error below. All attempts to update from ZLOrigin is failing with the following error messages and notifications. Even trying 'Repair Game' throws errors for each expansion pack it tries to verify. I've tried to increase and decrease User Account Control settings but no pop-up for permission ever appears. Please help if you can. Thanks.

ZLOrigin Issue.png

Edited by Kryxis
10 часов назад, Kryxis сказал:

I have been trying to update from version 1.51.77.1020 and running into the error below. All attempts to update from ZLOrigin is failing with the following error messages and notifications. Even trying 'Repair Game' throws errors for each expansion pack it tries to verify. I've tried to increase and decrease User Account Control settings but no pop-up for permission ever appears. Please help if you can. Thanks.

ZLOrigin Issue.png

try solutions from here

• 11 months later...

Hi, ever since the new DLC release, it hasn't been showing up properly in game

I know its not my PC or the mods i have installed, i took my mods folder out and still had the same issue.

Even without using testingcheats and booting fresh there is the same issue.

Here's some screenshots of what's going on:

image.thumb.png.b779f7e833a50b58ed539444c8494789.png

image.png.7b4cc1d57eb6109f277bf71ee9926f44.png

Houses in the new world either don't have names or traits related to the DLC or are using placeholder code names.

image.png.6a79a1277ba96e4d01d34b00f3269956.png

new objects related to the DLC are labeled incorrectly as **DEBUG** (This is a floor panel pattern in one of the eco houses, it shows up for the bed too)

image.png.d771b81e5a7075847455d9ed4a3a56a2.png

image.png.0a332b15643562005a013acf53275eef.png

image.png.4dc99522f3bf843ec62f994c731709f2.png

Even in game features are missing.

image.png.38d663642acfd67c49fc6339778e2263.png

CAS also now has this weird warping on the left panel. It doesn't bother me though.

Any idea what it is? Is it a problem with mods or downloading? Anything is appreciated

36 минут назад, Ard4x сказал:

Hi. I have problems when installing a game. -Like Sims 2, Sims 3- But, the download speed always drops to 0 kb/s. What can i do?

try cable/wifi or another provider

37 minutes ago, Lennie said:

try cable/wifi or another provider

Some of my friends get this error too. I dont have an bad connection. I'm using WI-FI and when the game drops to 0kb/s i try to resume but ZLOrigin crashes. But sometimes it doesn't crash. What's the deal?

Edited by Ard4x
On 6/20/2020 at 4:06 PM, Lennie said:

idk then, maybe try with this file, put into the game folder and run

ZInstaller.bat 1.38 kB · 1 download

Ok, remaking this message:

So far the things that have changed since running this are:

• Eco DLC items added in build more are now showing their names.
  • Traits related to the DLC are now showing.
  • Mail box options related to the DLC are now showing.

The only things missing are the Eco world's house names (still showing up as pictured), the CAS glitch and the world's name itself.

Its pretty much fixed most of the issues, thanks for helping 

Edited by SyerC
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, my game has a similar problem. I didnt delete and reinstall it again, I was just gonna update the game with the new eco lifestyle pack. When I click to update them, it just puts them in “queued” or “paused update”. But I cant click on it to start updating or anything else. I can only cancel the update and try to do it again but it never starts updating. Nothing pops up like “network error” “couldnt update” warnings too, it just says its queued. I know it’s not something about my wifi or internet.

I also downloaded the ZInstaller and put it in my game folder, it starts okay but then says it couldnt update some packs and its not compitable with 64x bit windows.

can you please help? I dont really know what to do and I dont want to lose all my saved files etc.

8ABDAD26-259F-49D7-916D-83D3B96088A7.jpeg

On 6/21/2020 at 7:21 PM, SyerC said:

Ok, remaking this message:

So far the things that have changed since running this are:

• Eco DLC items added in build more are now showing their names.
  • Traits related to the DLC are now showing.
  • Mail box options related to the DLC are now showing.

The only things missing are the Eco world's house names (still showing up as pictured), the CAS glitch and the world's name itself.

Its pretty much fixed most of the issues, thanks for helping 

2 hours ago, bnkrhnbn said:

Hello, my game has a similar problem. I didnt delete and reinstall it again, I was just gonna update the game with the new eco lifestyle pack. When I click to update them, it just puts them in “queued” or “paused update”. But I cant click on it to start updating or anything else. I can only cancel the update and try to do it again but it never starts updating. Nothing pops up like “network error” “couldnt update” warnings too, it just says its queued. I know it’s not something about my wifi or internet.

I also downloaded the ZInstaller and put it in my game folder, it starts okay but then says it couldnt update some packs and its not compitable with 64x bit windows.

can you please help? I dont really know what to do and I dont want to lose all my saved files etc.

8ABDAD26-259F-49D7-916D-83D3B96088A7.jpeg

Okay now all my dlcs and other things are deleted because of this zinstaller. I downloaded 64x bit touchup.exe and used zinstaller with it. It was going well but then it said it couldnt update some packs again, even though i have the 64x bit one. All the pcks and everything is deleted on my zlorigin and they wont download it just says its queued. Please help and fix this asap im mad.

On 7/1/2020 at 2:21 PM, bnkrhnbn said:

Okay now all my dlcs and other things are deleted because of this zinstaller. I downloaded 64x bit touchup.exe and used zinstaller with it. It was going well but then it said it couldnt update some packs again, even though i have the 64x bit one. All the pcks and everything is deleted on my zlorigin and they wont download it just says its queued. Please help and fix this asap im mad.

did you try using the file that the mod above provided?