ZLOFENIX Games

Problems with the game and DLC Installation

2 часа назад, FiendMods сказал:

I've expierenced this issue for a while now. Download speed drops to 0Kb/s - I have 1Gb/s fiberglass LAN connection, so that's not the issue. Not that it matters, download speed never exceeds 6.5Mb/s, but that's to be expected with clouds.

The pause/unpause most often doesn't work and ZLOrigin often crashes after hitting pause. Is this something that is being/will be looked into - like change of cloud, talk with hosts etc, or is it just "too bad, shit happens, deal with it"? I've been using this service for 3.5 years now, and there has never been an issue before that lasted this long. So I was wondering what's up :) 

cloud policy has been changed. the link expires every 5 mins. so the only solution is to pause/resume downloading every 4 mins. It helps to avoid crashes. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 11/11/2020 at 4:40 PM, Lennie said:

cloud policy has been changed. the link expires every 5 mins. so the only solution is to pause/resume downloading every 4 mins. It helps to avoid crashes. 

Thank you finally lsome logic exolanation. 

• 4 weeks later...

hi. so i have been using zclient for a couple years, and any time i have an issue i can normally figure it out on my own, but not this time. 

i downloaded the update for sims 4, with snowy escape and than the patch a couple days later. and it stopped working. so i uninstalled it and reinstalled it (ive done that 3 times so far) and then when i opened it again it kept saying Origin wasn''t running, but i figured that out. then when i did get it open the last like 6 games (expansion, stuff and game) were not there, not the icon for them or anything even showing that they were out, however the game is showing its at the latest patch. but the zorigin showed that they were all installed. i have tired everything i could think of, and even looked all over the internet for answers. and i can not figure out whats going on. any ideas?  

Edited by AzAngel90
51 минуту назад, AzAngel90 сказал:

hi. so i have been using zclient for a couple years, and any time i have an issue i can normally figure it out on my own, but not this time. 

i downloaded the update for sims 4, with snowy escape and than the patch a couple days later. and it stopped working. so i uninstalled it and reinstalled it (ive done that 3 times so far) and then when i opened it again it kept saying Origin wasn''t running, but i figured that out. then when i did get it open the last like 6 games (expansion, stuff and game) were not there, not the icon for them or anything even showing that they were out, however the game is showing its at the latest patch. but the zorigin showed that they were all installed. i have tired everything i could think of, and even looked all over the internet for answers. and i can not figure out whats going on. any ideas?  

after the previous update, zlorigin stops runnig the game completely, even tho it starts doing really weird things with the sims 4. I think it's because of ea changes. you can try to "reinstall" the game with this file ZInstaller.bat, place it into the game folder and run. It should fix missing dlcs. Also, run the game from zclient only if you dont need zlorigin for something else

Только что, SimCraz3d сказал:

Hi, 

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to update my game to the latest patch 1.69.57.1020. I was not able to get zlorigin working on my computer, so I downloaded the cracked folder and had been using it until the patch update. I thought I downloaded the latest patch folder, but I must have done something wrong. When I opened the game it reflected the latest patch update version, but the game looked the same. I don't know if we cannot access the new features or not. I would also like to just launch the game from zlorigin. Any help would be appreciated. I'm new to zlorigin. Thanks. 

we have several faq topics about that if you cant use zlorigin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
9 часов назад, TylerYoshi сказал:

ZLOrigin claims Cottage Living is installed but none of its content shows up in-game. Help?

repair the game in zlorigin

• 1 year later...