ZLOFENIX Games

Problems with the game and DLC Installation

30 minutes ago, SyerC said:

did you try using the file that the mod above provided?

Do you mean zinstaller.bat? Yes I did try it and it updated everything -after a loong try- but the problem is with zlorigin. It shows as, I have to download every single pack and update the eco lifestyle and the game itself, plus some packs like discover uni and island living are missing. I deleted zlorigin and tried to run the zclient only then open the sims but zlorigin somehow pops up and my game wont open:/ im so desperate now

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

And what in zclient log when you run game from it?

Sorry I couldnt fully understand from your english. But when I run zclient and try to open the sims, zlorigin suddenly pops up even though I dont have it on my pc and deleted everything about it. 

20 минут назад, bnkrhnbn сказал:

Sorry I couldnt fully understand from your english. But when I run zclient and try to open the sims, zlorigin suddenly pops up even though I dont have it on my pc and deleted everything about it. 

have you completely uninstalled zlorigin, and probably origin, cleared cache and registry paths?

9 minutes ago, Lennie said:

have you completely uninstalled zlorigin, and probably origin, cleared cache and registry paths?

I did but I will check again now. If its completely deleted, will it work?

4 hours ago, Lennie said:

I deleted every single thing and downloaded from zero but zlorigin is freakin the same. Please contact me on my ig: wushin_ and help me solve this, I can share my screen with you by teamviewer or somethin too if that can do.

7 часов назад, bnkrhnbn сказал:

Why its so hard to look into zclient and see what it writes?

34 minutes ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Why its so hard to look into zclient and see what it writes?

Why is it so hard for you to understand that I DID everything written on the forums, zloemu, zclient and every single thing but it still doesnt work

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. Got sims 4. My game refuses to update. It starts to load, then crashes, then when you reopen Origin it refuses to start back up download. If canceled and restarted it just queues and does nothing. Tried file that mod gave, but it only restarted the process, but it run into same issue. It's not internet problem eather.

seems like a huge issue with a cloud itself, that cant be fixed cuz of it doesnt depend on us.  It stops downloading every 5 mins, and can cause  crushes and like that

I have the same problem, like bnkrhnbn user! Today I open the zlorigin and I saw that the game want to updating. I said, OK, do it, but when I came back, I saw that the updating had paused itself. I restart first the zlorigin and then then the windows. Up to 67% the update was succesful, but it don't want to continuing.
I tried it and tried it, but now I see that the upgrading is at 243% ? :D

1.JPG

Hello there everyone.

So, I downloaded ZLorigin and all that ZClient, got everything together (already have a torrented sims 4 with all the older stuff), and it automatically started downloading the packs I didn't have; cool stuff. 

At the end of that, it wanted to update the game itself. Alright, no issues there. Already running a VPN, like someone else had mentioned...

Except, that's where it stops. It doesnt even try to update. I'll right click the icon for Sims 4, click update (because it will not let me play without updating, even on airplane mode), and the game sits at "Queued" forever. 

I've seen people say you can only download via torrents, but if that's the case, what good is ZLorigin then? There aren't any updated torrents with all of the expansions. They're all from 2014 or a couple years ago. 

So what's the deal? As far as specs go, i7 7700, 16gb ram, installing on a SSD. 

• 2 months later...

Hey, guys. I have a problem. Been playing through ZLorigin over a year and this is the firs time I came across this issue. I always download the game through ZLOrigin Torrent. And place the downloaded folder into C:/Origin Games. As always I ran the ZInstaller bat file too. But when launched ZLorigin still asks me to download The Sims 4. What's going on? Help please.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/24/2020 at 3:08 PM, Lennie said:

seems like a huge issue with a cloud itself, that cant be fixed cuz of it doesnt depend on us.  It stops downloading every 5 mins, and can cause  crushes and like that

I've expierenced this issue for a while now. Download speed drops to 0Kb/s - I have 1Gb/s fiberglass LAN connection, so that's not the issue. Not that it matters, download speed never exceeds 6.5Mb/s, but that's to be expected with clouds.

The pause/unpause most often doesn't work and ZLOrigin often crashes after hitting pause. Is this something that is being/will be looked into - like change of cloud, talk with hosts etc, or is it just "too bad, shit happens, deal with it"? I've been using this service for 3.5 years now, and there has never been an issue before that lasted this long. So I was wondering what's up :)