ZLOFENIX Games

ZClient is not opening

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If someone can give me access to pc with teamviewer for this evening - i can try to fix it. Drop me id and pass from tv to mail admin@zlofenix.org

I tried this but I also continue with the problem

ZClient is not opening. I ran as administrator but no process is started. I've deactivated the entire defense system. I already downloaded ZClient again and the same problem occurred. Please help me.

Posted Images

Hi, I am also having this problem since yesterday, I am also Brazilian (a pattern maybe?). I was able to connect on the 29th but since yesterday nothing, it won't open, absolutely nothing happens. 

Anyone has any idea why or how to fix it?

Thank you in advance.

Idk what had happened in your country, I can propose 2 solutions for now:

1. Try to login on zloemu.tk and not closing it, start zclient. It actually helped somehow before.

2. Try vpn for Windows with another country's proxy

13 minutes ago, Lennie said:

1. Try to login on zloemu.tk and not closing it, start zclient. It actually helped somehow before.

Ok so, I'm logged in at zloemu.tk and using a vpn (it says I'm in the Netherlands which is cool cause I've always wanted to go there) but no changes, at least for me.

I don't know if it will help or not but I downloaded and was able to execute zclient on my old (old, old, old) pc that rund Windows 7, it connected and everything is working, just like it was on my current pc before. The only problem is that I can't play any games on that pc since is so old, but I think this proves that it might not be related to our sh**ty country after all.

Edited by whateveritis
grammar
30 minutes ago, Lennie said:

I tried, but continues with the same problem.

1 hour ago, whoisj said:

I need to play sims 4 :( . I can open the old version of zclient, but the new version does not open in any way

Yeah, me too. I can open an older version of zclient but then it starts updating, creates a ZClient_old.exe and a new ZClient.exe that won't open. Really sucks, I was hoping to play tons this extended holiday :cry:

38 minutes ago, whateveritis said:

Yeah, me too. I can open an older version of zclient but then it starts updating, creates a ZClient_old.exe and a new ZClient.exe that won't open. Really sucks, I was hoping to play tons this extended holiday :cry:

Me too.  I can open an older version of zclient but then it starts updating, creates a ZClient_old.exe and than stops the updating. This window pops up.

I send a print. Please help.

Sem título.png

6 hours ago, Lennie said:

I tried this but I also continue with the problem

Idk if it's possible to help ya all... maybe it's kind of AV from the government been released?

If it's possible for some of you, do a back up your Windows update up to may 29 or earlier

My pc does not give me the option to restore to day 29, only to day 30, but for me it does not help because day 30 was already happening this problem with me

PS: Some people here in Brazil are able to run ZClient normally, so I do not think it's the country's fault

26 минут назад, XxLucianooxX сказал:

My pc does not give me the option to restore to day 29, only to day 30, but for me it does not help because day 30 was already happening this problem with me

PS: Some people here in Brazil are able to run ZClient normally, so I do not think it's the country's fault

it works good, but Brazil ... so Idk, I guess ppl have it working cuz they disabled Win autoupdates

1 hour ago, ZLOFENIX said:

If someone can give me access to pc with teamviewer for this evening - i can try to fix it. Drop me id and pass from tv to mail admin@zlofenix.org

Well, I wish I had seen this sooner. 

I found a way to fix it, not very fun or convinient but I decided to format my pc. It's working great now, I'm in the process of downloading everything again (and installing a bunch of not-Sims-or-ZClient-related stuff), so if anyone is feeling desperate enough I can guarantee it works.

Thank you so much Lennie and ZLOFenix for doing everything to help us :)

Working.png

I can give acess to my pc either and another girl/person too

Uh, my Windows doesn't have the autoupdate, it asks me when i wanted the last time, and i dont think its the programds fault

image.thumb.png.d615935c05096f9e21ed791fc1e76e29.png

Edited by floptheo
10 hours ago, whateveritis said:

Well, I wish I had seen this sooner. 

I found a way to fix it, not very fun or convinient but I decided to format my pc. It's working great now, I'm in the process of downloading everything again (and installing a bunch of not-Sims-or-ZClient-related stuff), so if anyone is feeling desperate enough I can guarantee it works.

Thank you so much Lennie and ZLOFenix for doing everything to help us :)

Working.png

I formatted my pc too and now I'm getting ZClient running normally

11 hours ago, XxLucianooxX said:

I formatted my pc too and now I'm getting ZClient running normally

I definitely can't format my pc for solve this problem:cry:

Never mind, I give up. I restored my pc to before upgrade and nothing. And I do not want to format my computer. Unfortunately I will not play The Sims 4 until the crack is released. :cry:

5 hours ago, Felie said:

I definitely can't format my pc for solve this problem:cry:

I finally managed to solve the problem, at least so far.
I needed to start windows in safe mode with network and only so zclient updated and opened normally. Zlorigin opened normal, but started checking all the files of The Sims 4 and only then I could play.
When the pc exited safe mode, zclient stopped working again.

For now I'm going to play only in safe mode wit network.

14 hours ago, Lennie said:

Seems like the issue was in win upd

I finally managed to solve the problem, at least so far.
I needed to start windows in safe mode with network and only so zclient updated and opened normally. Zlorigin opened normal, but started checking all the files of The Sims 4 and only then I could play.
When the pc exited safe mode, zclient stopped working again.

For now I'm going to play only in safe mode with network.

Edited by LiviaP
  • Similar Content

• By rootsh4rp
      I tried disabling firewall, using mobile internet, vpn, other provider, nothing helped
    • By catace08
      Hello! I tried to run ZLOrigin with ZClient but it said "Can't run ZLOrigin2" and then "06000508 00000000". there´s a screenshot about it. 
      I uninstalled and reinstalled ZLOrigin again but it still doesn´t work. I don´t know what else can i do

• By sabriturnak
      Cuando pongo conectar me aparece al segundo desconectado. Alguien puede ayudarme? Ya lo instale y desinstale. 
    • By ayvee
      Всем привет.
      В общем мой дружбан столкнулся с этой проблемой. Я нашёл тут пару похожих тем и в основном причина в интернет соединении. Ещё вариант с кривой Виндой, но переустановить сейчас нет возможности.
      Так вот собственно вопрос у меня — как это проверить? На какой параметр этого интЫрнета нужно смотреть чтобы сказать: "Да, так быть не должно. Это плохой показатель."

Решили значит вчера с друганами поиграть во что-нибудь по сети и выбор пал на BF3. Открыли для себя ZLO, скачали, установили. У двоих всё нормально, а у третьего минут через 10–15 ZClient отключается и игра закрывается. Один живёт от нас далеко, а у меня и тот у которго проблема, провайдер один и тот же. У него ещё и оптика т.к. он чуть дальше живёт в частном секторе. И в основном на инет у нас тут никто не жалуется.
      В лаунчере самый низкий пинг показывает 15–25, а в самой игре примерно 10–15.
      Это ж какой параметр за это отвечает, что люди с пингм за 200 играют без проблем (в смысле долго), а с 10-кой может считаться, что интернет соединение плохое? Слышал про какой-то jitter, но что-то ещё не доводилось его замерять самостоятельно.
      В общем есть ли какая-нибудь возможность проверить, в порядке всё с интернетом или нет?

Заранее спасибо.
      И отдельное спасибо за то, что поддерживаете и развиваете такой замечательный проект!
    • By Asghar
      It is second time in this week that Windows defender detected a Trojan in zclient update file under directory "C:\ProgramData\ZLOEmu\". Idon't know if this is false positive or something else. But I think someone should take a look at it. 
      This time "CGOGx32.zlo" in directory "C:\ProgramData\ZLOEmu\" is detected as "Trojan:Win32/Azorult!ml". I dont know if I should block it or allow it?

• By m3l155x
      when I click on "Run ZLOrigin" in ZClient it says "Can't run ZLOrigin2" and "PreAuth origin.exe OK" and I can't run zlorigin. How do I fix this?
    • By DatsunDrift
      Hello,
      I am experiencing an issue when attempting to run ZClient ver. 05.18.11.06. Upon launching the client, it connects and displays that it is "updating CGOGx32". It immediately displays "Autoupdate error 2 CGOGx32" and disconnects. I looked in Program Data and I don't have the specified file although I do have the x64 version. Not sure what to do to get past this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      ~DatsunDrift
    • By TaterTot827
      When trying to download Zclient, it always stops me and gives the error: 

"the application has failed to start side-by-side configuration is incorrect please see the application event log or use the command line sxstrace.exe tool for more details"

Firewall and antivirus are all down. 
      Zclient will not even give me anything besides creating the shortcut before displaying the error. Has been happening for 2 hours. Have restarted the computer. Uninstalled and reinstalled our web browser. At a loss for what next now
    • By mouscedes
      When I open Zclient a message appears saying ''can't connect'' 
    • By PushWithMe
      I made this pretty useless thing but I thought I'd share it here anyway (idk if this is the right section). 
      It was annoying having to open both "ZClient.exe" and "BF3Launcher.exe" individually every time I wanted to launch Battlefield 3 so I made a batch file to run both at the same time. It also detects if they're already running and will restart ZClient for you so you don't have to manually reconnect if it timed out (needs Autologin on).
      1) Download the attached .bat file and put it in your Battlefield 3 folder. 
      2) Right-click the file and click Edit. Change these two addresses within the quotation marks to wherever your .exe files are located. Save the file and close it. 

3) It should now work! You can create a shortcut to the .bat file (right-click -> Create shortcut) and put it on your desktop.
      This should work with other launchers too, you just have to edit it and change BF3Launcher.exe to the name of your launcher everywhere in the .bat file (also edit the addresses if needed). 
      If you want to clean up the shortcut a little...
      4) Right-click the shortcut you made, click Properties, and go to the Shortcut tab. 
      5) Go down to Run, open the dropdown menu, and choose Minimized.

6) Click Change Icon and click Browse. Go to your Battlefield 3 folder and find "bf3_ico.ico". Then click OK and Apply. Click OK again to close the window. 
      7) All done! Enjoy the convenience.
      I use the default launcher so I don't know if any other launchers already do something similar. Anyway, I hope this was useful to someone. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      Start BF3.bat