ZLOFENIX Games

Hacker bf4 one shot .

hdfh.png

One bullet kill he took all kills with sniper rifle  , pycku cecpep all maps. I only have it.

Edited by BURSALI
23 минуты назад, Lemencio сказал:

а и еще , он так же как и ты  летал на верте , вместе с модерастом

а и еще, я в этот момент играл там. Парень появился ну дай бог 2 недели назад - не больше, и раздает направо и налево. Про его волшебный скилл снайпера уже ходят легенды. Утверждать не буду, но я бы за ним понаблюдал, ибо довольно много спорных моментов было... Видос бы многое показал

Edited by ustun25
2 минуты назад, Trahtor3418 сказал:

Если что, он с вх бегает

если есть доказательства что он с вх , то давай , заливай

Edited by Lemencio

I don't know russian language ,  but this guy still breathing in pycku bf4(13:00 31/05/2018)  , and  why I want to report 20 level bcz players are lefting zlogames bcz of hack these days.. I tried take video today but bf4 spectator doesn't starting.

FİRST: I didn't meet with his bullet(I didn't die from his hand) Map naval strike I always used attack boat but players not one not two, mostly players said he is hacker hacker in chat  ,what I see he is always taking kills with sniper rifles I look scoreboard and I think its true he is hacker we tried voteban (didn't work)his team has to start voteban].  I said I will report him to there and I reported. 

SECOND: How he has 23 death ? Explain:  Map very, big boats planes server full you can take 23 death in land no doubt. If you take 103 kill in plane or attack boat (map only has plane and attack boat) you have to have bigger score than my score bcz coming destroy vehicle assist  kill streak xp etc.. But in land ıf you take 103 kill only coming Kill the enemy +100xp and you can do his score on land with hack and you can't take 103 kill without hack in PARACEL STORM  on land no doubt .

THİRD: Look my score and his score, I always used attack boat and plane , he always used sniper rifle on land.

Edited by BURSALI

это гавно тупое даже не отрицает,что он читер...играет постоянно с аимом! админы "русского сервера" есть на форуме? Еще и карты перестали меняться...

Edited by aldjazirolol

he is a cheater he use something like aim lock or any kind of cheat i tried to take a video from spectator  Mode but the spectator didn't Run  i don't know why he always play in pycckuu server and wargate Mix he put ACOG Scope on snipers 

Edited by CommanderXX
11 hours ago, CommanderXX said:

he is a cheater he use something like aim lock or any kind of cheat i tried to take a video from spectator  Mode but the spectator didn't Run  i don't know why he always play in pycckuu server and wargate Mix he put ACOG Scope on snipers 

Spectator mode is off cause the admins wont you catch cheaters lol i asked before why they off this option the answer is like we don't give a f** so Zlo is dead lol

12 hours ago, ShigureInuTe said:

Spectator mode is off cause the admins wont you catch cheaters lol i asked before why they off this option the answer is like we don't give a f** so Zlo is dead lol

very sad to hear that bro zlo in the earlier days was like heaven for the gamers who cannot afford to get games alot of good players left now :facepalm: very sad