ZloFenix Games
(THC)KillZone

BF3 Launcher by Killzone and Skan

нажимаю на сервер , начинает грузится , вы лазиит ошибка

After a long period of exams, and having to deal with a few personal problems, I am back to this community, and soon I will release an update for the launcher.

Version 1.7 coming soon:

• Fixed UI performance issues when switching between menus
  • Fixed minor bug in server filter buttons
  • Removed all stats except summary stats.
  • Added button that sends you to zlolog (full stats there, example: http://bf3.zloemu.org/stats?name=Killzone )

About the decision to remove a big part of stats:

Implementing stats is time consuming, and having all the stats in the launcher also increase the file size due to extra images for weapons, vehicles, assignments, unlocks and other stuff. Since the official zloemu page offers a stats page that is easy to use and contains all the stats, I see no point in further developing the stats page. Yes it was useful when we had no alternative to seeing full stats, but now it's pointless and only makes the launcher bigger and slower. For now it will stay like that. Maybe in the future the full stats will be in the launcher again. (have some future plans about the launcher but waiting for zbf4 release)

P.S. If anybody found a bug, please report it now so I can try and fix it before the release of 1.7 :) 

Hello there ,

i have been using this launcher from past few months, it used to work flawlessly.But today it popped a notification saying Update failed so i updated the Dll file as well as the launcher , but now whenever i press on Login button it just gives a Stopped Working Notification.

but i can login and play if i use other launchers. Please fix the issue as soon as possible.

Thank You.

sxgs.PNG

народ запускаю лаунчер ну вхожу по имени и паролю он просто вылетает?

12 часа назад, Alexander92 сказал:

народ запускаю лаунчер ну вхожу по имени и паролю он просто вылетает?

та же фишка,в чем проблема?

1 час назад, (THC)KillZone сказал:

The problem will be fixed soon

thx :angel:

20 hours ago, Illluminati said:

Hello there ,

i have been using this launcher from past few months, it used to work flawlessly.But today it popped a notification saying Update failed so i updated the Dll file as well as the launcher , but now whenever i press on Login button it just gives a Stopped Working Notification.

but i can login and play if i use other launchers. Please fix the issue as soon as possible.

Thank You.

sxgs.PNG

Same Problem, How do i fix that? Thanks

It's something in launcher.dll that's changed/broken. Bigworld have the same problem. It seems calling the stats is crashing the process...

hi zloemu team my bf3 crash went login and stopped working i delete configZL not work how to fix it?

On 8/11/2016 at 11:25 PM, Illluminati said:

Hello there ,

Thank You.

sxgs.PNG

The same problem. After update i'm trying to log in "ZloLauncher has stopped working"(

When i use THIS launcher, after chosing a server i click CONNECT,  in task manager there is a bf3.exe disappears after few seconds. 

Edited by rava2009

Только что, (THC)KillZone сказал:

Haha :) Soon the launcher will have soldier stats back. All stats this time. Including weapons, vehicles and assignments @GreeenPNZ

you damn attractive!:crazy:

37 минут назад, (THC)KillZone сказал:

Little preview on new stats

015839ceb2db5d5dde5b710cb20549ce.jpg

fuck fuck fuck

5 hours ago, (THC)KillZone said:

good job! Is the yellow line on a background of weapon's attachments unlocking progress? it's awesome!

I have installed temporary non crashing version and now i have BLAZE 1 1 -1 ERROR, CYKABLYAT

6 часов назад, (THC)KillZone сказал:

Wow,man,this a BOMB

1 hour ago, rava2009 said:

I have installed temporary non crashing version and now i have BLAZE 1 1 -1 ERROR, CYKABLYAT

new Clien.zip solved the problem