ZLOFENIX Games

I got banned?

Hello community.

I apologize if my post is not in the right place but it seems new members are not allowed to create a topic in here "https://zlogames.ru/index.php?/forum/132/"

I was searching to play The Sims 4 and found some topics at Games4TheWorld then found out about ZLOrigin so yeah, basically this is my first encounter to this program. I downloaded the program and run it for the first time. I was stuck updating the client as it always keeps disconnecting. I ticked the "auto connect" checkbox so I won't type my information every time I got disconnected. Now I left while the client is trying to update and when I came back it says now that "You are banned". Ouch! I don't know happened but I read a few thread and the common cause is "multiple accounts". While I'm pretty sure this is my first and only account at ZLOrigin/ZLOemu.tk

Can you also check if several attempts of logins with auto connect might also trigger the banned hammer?

Username: bjayetnap

9 minutes ago, HANNIBAAL said:

multiaccount means you have another account is already banned 

I know what multi/ple account means. I don't have any other account except from the one that got recently banned.