ZLOFENIX Games

Ну понятно, игрока 14-го уровня часто убивал один игрок и всё, надо обвинить его в читерстве......такое постоянно и повсеместно

30 минут назад, hristian991 сказал:

please write in English if you wan't proof i will do a video next time i play vs him

Yeah. We want proof.

55 minutes ago, An1k said:

Yeah. We want proof.

I've seen him only at Pyckuu metro-locker ( spectator is not working there), how do you expect to record him ? :) 

Edited by Brendo
1 час назад, Brendo сказал:

I've seen him only at Pyckuu metro-locker ( spectator is not working there), how do you expect to record him ? :) 

I don't know) :derisive:

21 minutes ago, An1k said:

i will join in the cheater side and enter his squad and i can see what is he doing

21 minutes ago, An1k said:

1 hour ago, Brendo said:

how he insta kills whole squad for 5 seconds

On 3/9/2018 at 7:01 PM, nikhilx18 said:

yes he is hacking but no proof cause on pycc we cant spectate and i was there in that game also even @Trahtor3418  said he was hacking

U also hack and we kmow that, u have extremely movement speed and jump and sometimes aim........... i hope u r the next ban

Also in that scoreboard Miami and adas cheat, always esp both of them. nikhilx ofc always esp...........

u pro admins...... u have to know that someone post in internet a 2 minutes method for unban.... and is working like a charm.

so expect all to cheat now............

Edited by Kinkymaster
3 hours ago, Kinkymaster said:

Also in that scoreboard Miami and adas cheat, always esp both of them. nikhilx ofc always esp...........

u pro admins...... u have to know that someone post in internet a 2 minutes method for unban.... and is working like a charm.

so expect all to cheat now............

Excuse my rude but..
 Свързано изображение

• 2 weeks later...

death is definetely cheater and he is also a bit dump, yesterday again he was up to that hill that noone can climp.

dude hristian i advice u to make a video of the following cheaters

1) vvluf

2) outlaw (amazing cheater)

3) insanity blood

4) jazz

5) infernal_hell

6) nikitolog (absolutely 200% cheater and he has admit it)

7) TimX , mostly weekend player

8) the2xxplayer (that guy is amazing cheater)

9) And ofc to that tard nikhilxx that does not even shame to come here and post vs others. Also he likes to speak to server admins to ban other players that accuse him that he is cheater. he does this a lot these days.

Not really hard feelings but cheaters r garbages and parasites that must die from cancer yesterday.