ZLOFENIX Games

Ban problem

Dear admin

My lovely acc Name xXxHitman47xXx get ban 

I didn't hack and i didn't do anything bad.

Plz unban me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By InterceptorX
      To whom it may concern, I am a long time zlorigin user and i really love the content and the work you put in. My problem is as thus follows, and it relates to battlefield 3 and may solve the hacking, rule breaking, and time managing issues admins have to go through.
      I am well aware about the presence of a discord server, and if you were to wish to implement the following on discord, it would probably be benifiting. 
      Most of the OG player base on Battlefield 3 ZLOEMU hosted Servers happen to have more knowledge of glitches and ways to get around both hacks and abusing the rules. Instead of putting a strain on admins for the push of constant "Please ban this person" or similar requests, you can create a process there-in which you can have trial admins with the following privleges :
      !Kick (Once per hour 30min)   !Warn + Reason per warning !Report (Non admins / players can report a players and until a report count of a specific threshold is met, admins can investigate, thus reducing the amount of times you have to inspect an account. You can also implement a log which records the measure taken by these trial admins/mods, thus having more control over their actions and since re creating an account is a pain, Problems will be resolved instantly.
      It's really annoying to see players change teams to sabotage and players with more unlocks such as tv missiles spawn camp each and every server from far away, and coincidentally, I've noticed decline in average users that visit the servers from time to time, and instead a rapid increase in fresh accounts that are obliviously hacking and reducing player count. I hate having to constantly look for admins which will probably result in an overburden onto admins, which I  have experienced and do not like. There has been a constant decline ever since the year started and I really don't want your services to go unappreciated.
      If my offer interests you, I'm very willing to partake as a trial moderator, if you are unable to reach me : my contact email address is xx.facilitator161.xx@gmail.com.
      With regards,
      A concerned user.
    • By boubakersoui
      i got banned this is my first day in zlo
      please how can it geting unbanned please i need to registering again
      please help me bf4 
    • By SupremeEagle
      hi,
      i just came across this server (it was metro) and found out the admin of this server was using cheats, shooting from behind the walls, and hitting with a pistol in one shot from a long distance. please take some appropriate action against this server and the admin, THANKS

p.s  I am attaching the screenshot of the server name