ZLOFENIX Games

Is this guy hacking?

server : pycckuu CEPBEP metro
player : BetterThanBan
hello guys i want your opinion about this player, we all think he is using norecoil and some hacks, we need @zlofoenix to look on this guy he is very suspicious and always high gets over 200 kills.
today he shared his video on server, i'm sure he is hacking somehow

Edited by Mahoo445
35 minutes ago, nintend01337 said:

Этот пиздюк любит играть с макросом на абакане у меня все. Плюс как сказал Брендо он нуб :)

can you show us what you have?..nothing...all you do is dying and crying so dont call people pussy when you are a supreme pussy mate ;)

you just can't accepte that someone is better than you??.. competition doesn't mean "you kill me 3 times i will ban you :)".. it means : fairplay and accepting defeat when someone kicks your ass

2 hours ago, Brendo said:

He's big noob, but not a hacker. :D @Stewie2K

once again please dont call people noobs when you are a real noob :)

i dare you both to post the best game play you have recorded instead of crying and insulting players who are better that you ..

ps. brendo for once be a man : answer this post and dont delete it lol

16 hours ago, Mahoo445 said:

server : pycckuu CEPBEP metro
player : BetterThanBan
hello guys i want your opinion about this player, we all think he is using norecoil and some hacks, we need @zlofoenix to look on this guy he is very suspicious and always high gets over 200 kills.
today he shared his video on server, i'm sure he is hacking somehow

mahoo445 please dont cry

1 час назад, QUS4I сказал:

can you show us what you have?..nothing...all you do is dying and crying so dont call people pussy when you are a supreme pussy mate ;)

you just can't accepte that someone is better than you??.. competition doesn't mean "you kill me 3 times i will ban you :)".. it means : fairplay and accepting defeat when someone kicks your ass

i dare you both to post the best game play you have recorded instead of crying and insulting players who are better that you ..

mahoo445 please dont cry

Not in this thread, pls.

6 hours ago, QUS4I said:

mahoo445 please dont cry

Sewitz mate chill out , huh.  Btw how many accounts you will change just to keep playin' with your MACRO in Pyckuu CEPBEP? ))))

Yus i'm real noob, but i can make your PRO noob account rly sad when you seen msg - 0-5 Banned from this server for macro. ,  you know )

#Locked :cool:

Edited by Brendo