ZLOFENIX Games

Hello! Good morning everyone, first in principal, I want to introduce myself, I am Gadiel, administrator of the Clan [URSA], I want to speak to you for the reason that my friend "Menphis" has been banned unjustly, he is a friend that I have known him for a long time and I would never use hacks, I have been in that game with my friend Menphis, speaking for discord and helping him with the game to work properly, he is a professional player of Battlefield 3-4, and if we go for the difference of mechanics and movement, it's not a big change.

The other is that in the server "Pycckuu CEPBEP" there was a lot of ping, about 300ms for both, since we live in a remote region, therefore the viewer mode takes our movements accelerated and choppy. We played against players of approximately 13-60 of ping in the servant, our team were between 200+ of ping, clearly can see it in the presented direct one next to my friend from few minutes ago:

Supposedly in this video of Mopoz, accuses my friend of cheater, if we look deeply, there are several factors that have not taken into account, the ping, the microcuts, My friend and I live in Argentina, we are connected to a server that is more than 10.000km from our homes, and the other player who also has high ping, records a fragment accusing him of cheater, this is completely absurd.
In case the video is not 100% fluid, both have lag, to others about 2 hours ago, I have helped him sharing the monitor with Team Viewer to help him install the game because he had problems to start it. 
He is a player who has been in the community for more than 3 years, he has never used cheats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8beXJSuIbQ

@ZLOFENIX раз полного видео не поступило от мороза для полной картины, а так же большое доказательство его соратников, о том , что это очень хороший игрок, бан можно снять. Лично для меня начало видео как было так и остаётся спорным.

В дискорд менфис будет реабилитирован и на тест возвращен. 

Попрошу сильно никого не злиться, но лучше быть бдительными ко всем игрокам, чем все пускать на самотек. Увы. У меня все

В 22.01.2018 в 01:59, GreeenPNZ сказал:

Mopoz, покажи полное видео

боюсь это невозможно,после монтажа оригинал был удален